= 10 = MARK

Jungkook walked out of Aziel's house and looked here and there in his surroundings

Jungkook walked out of Aziel's house and looked here and there in his surroundings. Looking for any sign of any human but there was none. He looked at his bodyguard and his bodyguard nodded his head, indicating to him that everything is fine and Jungkook's hand raised up to place his black goggles on his face as the sun was shining brightly in the sky.

The sun after rain.

He placed his goggles on his nose and a drop of blood landed on his black leather jacket. He looked at his hand and found his hand filled with blood, seeing the blood he smirked and looked at his second hand in which he was holding a paper.

The flashback crossed through his mind.

Flashback,

" I, Aziel Stewart" sitting on the bed like a royal king, Jungkook murmured and looked at the small figure of Aziel, who was still on the floor. She was writing what he was narrating. The way she was holding the pen seemed strange to him. She was leaning on the floor as she was writing, her position revealed some upper part of her breast which his eyes noticed. He pinched his nose bridge to calm his sexual desire.

" Promising Jeon Jungkook that I wouldn't go to the police station," He said and noticed her writing very slowly while thinking about something.

" Write fast!" He growled, not having patience and she immediately looked up at him. Her eyes matched his eyes.

Honey brown eyes stared at his dark eyes.

" I am wri... Writing.. writing," she said and went back to the work which she was doing. " Sta... Station... Next," she asked and Jungkook roamed his eyes in her small bedroom. Her clothes were in a corner, in a cheap wardrobe which was not even in a good condition. The curtain of the wardrobe was torn apart, then his eyes stared at the mirror in which he could see his and her reflection, even the mirror looked old.

" And if I break the promise then Jeon Jungkook can kill me and I will not beg for my life," Shiver.... She shivered hearing this. She stopped and looked at him. He sensed her gaze and looked at her, she was looking at him with her innocent, teary eyes but he ignored it and continued-

" He can kill me in any way. I wouldn't cry for life even if he will start from chopping my finger or skinning me alive," He said, staring into her eyes, like, his eyes were challenging her to betray him, once, and he will show her hell on this same planet. She didn't say anything and went back to her writing.

His eyes were not moving away, they were stuck on her, her curly hair were provoking him to roam his finger in them. The sexual tension which he was feeling by just looking at her, was very unexpected and not appreciable. His staring session got paused when she looked up at him.

" It's done," she announced and he asked for the paper by forwarding his hand. She was hesitant but still, she gave him. His eyes ran over the page and there he realised that Aziel wasn't good in study. Her writing was looking like a child's handwriting. She was looking at him with the hope that he will let her go after getting her written confirmation but she didn't know that he wasn't in the mood to let her go, this easily.