= 25 = NIGHT

" Don't sleep early. I have some work to do with you,"

Her shaky hands placed a loose tee shirt and ankle length pants on the chair in the walk-in closet. Her eyes were already gathering tears, her heart was beating obviously at the high rates, she was breathing through her mouth causing her chest to move up and down. His sentence had disturbed her. So many negative and inappropriate thoughts crossed her mind. The night when he had almost stripped her innocence off crossed like a movie in front of her eyes. She was innocent but she wasn't a fool to not understand his actions and the meaning of his sentence. 

She looked at the closed door of the bathroom and a thought of locking it from outside jumped in her brain. She walked to the gate and touched the locker but she got no courage to lock it. What if-what if he hurts her?

' Oh dear Jesus, save me and my dignity, my pride, ' She chanted in her breath and walked in the bedroom.

She sat on the bed and her gaze fell upon the table clock, it was 10:17 PM. From tomorrow, she will sleep early so that she will not have to cross his path, see his face.

Tick,

Tick,

Tick,

In the deadly silence of the room only her breathing and table clock's tick-tick was audible. She was looking down at her hand in nervousness, in anxiety, in fear. And that's when Jungkook walked in the room in the outfit which she had chosen for him.

She looked at him, he was carrying a white towel and his hair was still wet. He looked at her.

" Come here," He ordered and walked to the sofa, which was near the French window.

Without making any sound she walked to him. She was hesitant but she had no choice. She was in no position to deny his order.

" What happen- happened ?" She asked standing in front of. He was again looking down at her feet.

" Wipe my hair and give me a massage, " he demanded and this sentence blew her mind. He wanted this? He wanted her to wipe his hair and massage his head.

She thanked God again and again for this. He offered her the towel which he was carrying. She took it and started to wipe his hair gently.

Very gently. 

He smiled and kept looking at her toes.

" Had dinner?" He asked. He knew that she had eaten her food, Bon-Hwa had informed him but still he asked.

" Yeah, " she answered softly.

" Hmm…. How is my house?" He asked.

" Go-good. I mean, it's so huge," she answered and Jungkook chuckled.

" Did you explore every corner of my place?" He asked.

" No, only 1/3rd. Bon-Hwa said that if I want to roam another part of this place then YOU have to accompany me because she and all other workers doesn't have any permission," she answered and was going behind that's when he held her hand and pulled her in between his legs.

" Stay here," he said.

" Huh?... Okay," she again started to dry his hair with the help of a towel. He didn't ask anything further, nor did she want to talk to him. They both stayed silent and soon something crossed her mind-

" Mr Jeon," she mumbled softly. He was looking down, his gaze fixed on her beautiful feet.

" Don't you apply nail paint on your nails?" He asked all of sudden and she looked down, him looking at her feet felt something odd to her and she nervously gulped her saliva down.