= 26 = BIBLE

Author's POV

She didn't think much and pushed him harshly but,

But he didn't budge. He was strong, bulky, his shoulder was broad then how could she push him harshly? She huffed in annoyance and dug her nail on his biceps but in response he just groaned and rubbed his face over her left clothed breast. The more her hand was touching, the more his hold was getting tight and at last she gave up thinking he wouldn't wake up.

Her eyes gathered tears, feeling him so close to her, he was literally crushing her under his weight. His legs were making direct contact with her legs. The skinship was making her throat salty. She placed her hand on the bed.

She tried to close her eyes but sleep was miles away from her eyes. How could any girl sleep in that situation? She stayed awake for more than 20 minutes.

But in last, tiredness took over her and she closed her eyes. After sometime, she felt some movement and she moaned in pain when the weight lifted off her body. She caressed her left breast to ease her pain. She slightly opened her eyes and found a pair of deep brown orbs staring at her.

" Sleep," she heard. The voice was too deep. It did something to her brain and she immediately closed her eyes.

In noon,

" I think it will be a very great experience working with you in America," an American buisness man named, James Adams, said while shaking hands with Jungkook. Jungkook smiled warmly. He was investing his money in James Adams' company and it was a huge amount. And by this investment he was becoming the owner of 57% in Adams' company. It was a pharmacy company.

" Yeah," he said and James, who was in his late 50s, caressed Jungkook's arm. " Your father always used to sing a praising song for and I always used to ignore it by thinking you are a weak minded, vagrant person but now seeing you, making me feel ashamed," James said and Jungkook smiled.

" My father was never a liar,"

" Indeed,"

" I will visit America next month," Jungkook announced and looked at those 35 people who were present in this board meeting.

" Yeah, of course. You will be my guest," Jungkook smiled after hearing it.

" Thank you," They talked for a good time. Mr Adams shared so many business ideas and Jungkook just heard it carefully. Everyone knew that Jungkook was exceptionally rich because he was the only grandchild of Jeon and Meyer family. Owning a great amount of property in Korea and the Netherlands and some little amount of property in various countries. He owns so much that even if he doesn't work it wouldn't affect his 10 upcoming generations. His father has created enough property for his family but Jungkook wanted to expand it.

Slowly- slowly.

In every country.

In every field.

In Korea, there was no competition. He had a little bit of shares in every company, be it samsung, be it Shin's other companies.

He was a money investor. Invest money in those companies which are going to be successful in the future.

He was buisness man. Don't entertain any foolish ideas. He had a pack of people to investigate his work ideas, his investment.

He was colonizing every company in which he used to invest money.

Cunning bastard, isn't he?

But babe, that's how business works!

If you will be weak then a strong party will absolutely overtake you just like Kim Taehyung overtook Shin's parade.

Power and money are the main components in the business and with the god grace he has all these two with the bonus of a handsome look, sharp mind, witty tongue.