= 17 = Jeon Jungkook

"Well, this accident took place in front of the Jeon mansion, which is under construction. Jeon Nam Kook bought this mansion in 2005, and it has been closed for the last 10 years. However, upon Jeon Jungkook's orders, the mansion was being furnished, and today was the day for the construction of the large water fountain in the ground field where the accident occurred. You can see the entire footage of how the driver was driving the car so recklessly and lost control," the news anchor played a video, and Jungkook watched it. He was in his bed, under the sheets, and Leon was sitting nearby.

"In this accident, the famous businessman of Eemnes, Mr. Smith, lost his wife, Rose Smith, who was driving the car. His son, Troy Smith, is fighting for his life in the hospital. According to the neighbor of Mr. Troy Smith, both the son and mother had an argument the previous day, but everything seemed fine until late at night when Mrs. Smith tried to leave the house. In this footage, you can see how disturbed she looks and how Mr. Troy Smith tried to stop her. She was driving the car at a high speed. This is the footage of the national road, and you can see how fast the car was. As they reached the J&K mansion, she lost control of the car, and it collided with the wall of the mansion, causing the wall to break,"

"Is there any problem with them? Or with this accident?" Jungkook asked, and Leon shook his head.

"No, but your name has been highlighted in this news. I hope this news doesn't create any problems for you," Leon answered. "Now everyone in the Netherlands knows about you," Leon said.

"That's good, right?" Jungkook said, and Leon shook his head.

"Your J&K international company is there, and you have one mansion there. If that girl exposes you, we could face a lot of hurdles just to cover it," Leon said, and then Jungkook understood his point. "It would have been better to kill her than to let her live and have us live in fear," Leon reasoned, and her innocent, fearful face flashed in front of his eyes.

"I wouldn't tell anyone about this, I promise," she had promised and begged for her life.

"She won't," Jungkook said proudly, and a smirk formed on his lips.

°°°°

Aziel walked out of her house with determination. Today, she was going to inform the police about her mother's murder. All night, she had contemplated the decision and finally resolved to take her own life after ensuring that Jeon Jungkook faced justice.

So naive!

Unaware of the man following her, Aziel walked in a specific direction, oblivious to his presence and his watchful gaze.

"I don't know where she's headed," he murmured into his wireless Bluetooth device. He had his hand tucked in his jacket, and his head was covered by the cap.

"Do you know what to do if she's going to the police station?" the person on the other side asked, and he responded with a hum.

"Yes, don't worry. I'll shoot her," the observer stated as he noticed Aziel, walking behind her at a distance of 20 steps.

°°°
As Aziel's eyes landed on the police station signboard, her heart pounded violently within her ribcage. The horrifying events that had unfolded in this short period flashed through her mind. She felt a mix of relief and fear. Finally, the killer would face punishment, but she was also terrified.

"What if the police refuse to help her? What if that killer comes to flay her alive?" he had threatened. Aziel remembered his promise-that he would skin her alive if she even dared to betray him.

"She's thinking of going to the police station," the person watching her reported, observing her figure.

"Then don't waste any time and shoot that bitch."