= 04 = DEVIL

" An angel was raised by a Devil for……

  " An angel was raised by a Devil for……. Another DEVIL,"
•••••••••••

Author's POV

"Dear all,

J&K Company of Seoul is pleased to announce Mr. Jeon Jungkook as our new CEO. He is replacing our late respected CEO and owner of J&K Foundation, Mr. Jeon Nam Kook, who passed away on April 27th in Paris.

Before his passing, Mr. Jeon had mentioned that his son, Jeon Jungkook, would assume his position. Therefore, Mr. Jeon Jungkook will be joining our company, J&K Company of Seoul, starting today, May 10th, allowing sufficient time for an orderly handover.

Please extend a warm welcome to our new CEO.

Thank you."

An episode of loud applause echoed in the hall as soon as the host called Jungkook onto the stage. Jungkook, who was sitting next to his PA, stood up. His PA smiled at him, and suddenly the room filled with the sound of numerous camera clicks.

Finally, Jungkook was going to become the CEO of the J&K Foundation, which had branches worldwide. In Seoul, the main branch was known as "J&K Company of Seoul." If the company were in Germany, for example, it would be called "J&K Company of Germany."

As their new CEO made his way towards the microphone to deliver his speech, people applauded. Though he felt nervous, no one could tell. Being new to the business world, every small step seemed daunting to him.

His face lacked a smile, leaving him expressionless, leading people to believe he was "cold."

"Thank you," he mumbled as he approached the person who had called him. That person's name was Chang Seong Min, the same individual Jungkook had encountered in the meeting hall during his first visit—a man with a killer smile.

“First of all thank you so much Mr Chang for calling me on the stage," Jungkook said on the mic without sparing a glance at Mr Chang.

" Hello Everyone, My name is Jeon Jungkook and I will be the CEO of this company," The dominance, and authority were clear in his tone. He wasn't afraid of anyone. He flashed his charming smile which made ladies' hearts skip a beat.

Damn, he had a beautiful smile!

" I am not an expert in many aspects of the business, so I hope you will be open with me when I ask questions. I am not probing to look for weaknesses in you or your colleagues but to see how we are doing things now and how we might look for improvements. My interest is in processes, not personalities. I am not here to hurt anyone, just to see that we all work together to further the corporate fortunes," He paused and stared at his PA, who nodded his head, indicating he is going well.

“I have a few expectations. I’d like to share them with you now.

“The first is safety. Whether you work with machines or in the office, I’d like to promote a culture that ensures that we all go home safely at the end of the workday. I will be asking specific questions on this aspect. Not for money reasons or insurance, but because we are all in this together, and we can’t promote that feeling if someone is risking his or her hands in the factory or a sore back in the filing room. Please be open as to how this concern might be addressed," while saying this he ran his eyes in the board meeting hall. Trying to read people.