= 11= DESIRE

" tsk," Aziel hissed as soon as a current of pain ran through her wounded palm

" tsk," Aziel hissed as soon as a current of pain ran through her wounded palm. She was trying to take off her bloodied shirt but in unbuttoning her shirt, she was hurting herself. Her eyes were already swollen and now they were hurting too. She wanted to sleep so that she could calm herself. In one day, she lost consciousness 2 times but still she was feeling tired.

She hiccuped in her tears and sat on her broken bed. Slowly she removed her shirt which revealed her bare back and her bra's clip. Her curly opened hair was covering her bare back till her midack.

She took her tee shirt and a sob escaped her lips when the thought of Della crossed her mind. She lost her mother. Her best friend. She didn't even know where her dead body was. Today, even her house was feeling haunted. It was like the soul of her mother was still roaming in her house.

She sat there half naked not knowing that someone was watching her through those hidden cameras.

Jungkook watched her through the cameras. His jaw was dropped, while his eyes shamelessly scanned her petite frame. She was thin. It was like she was being malnourished. The skin of her body was clung to the bone of her body. She was in a white padded bra. Even though she used a padded bra, her body was heavy. She had the body of a seductress. His palm ached seeing her slim waist.

So slim that he wanted to hold her by her waist. He gulped his saliva down when an erotic image formed in his brain.

Damn, in one day she made him imagine so many wild things!

What kind of girl is she? How does she always succeed in running his blood to his south part? She slowly raised her arm to wear her tee shirt and there his eyes landed on her slim arm. And there, at that same moment, he felt like those hands were running on the muscles of his back.

He felt some weight around his shoulder, like someone was gripping him and it was she, in his imagination, holding him to her heart while his hand were holding her waist at one place as he drive her to her orgasm.

Damn!

His brain got some drunk neuron? Or his brain was working properly for HIS girl? Because before he saw so many naked girls roaming here and there in clubs but no one gave him any hard on but this lady, this little lady was giving him hard on, helping him experience different things, creating some wild images in his brain.

" Fuck," He cussed himself when his finger landed on the screen of his laptop as if he was touching her bare back through the laptop screen.

" Motherfucker," He cursed himself while pulling his finger back realizing what he was doing. He immediately placed the laptop on the table beside the bed and climbed off the bed to calm himself. He was feeling hot. His breath was heavy. His imaginations were getting wild. His palms were aching to touch that girl, whose mother got murdered by his hand.

He thought to give her privacy by leaving his laptop in his room but his shameless eyes betrayed him and again ran roamed over the screen of the laptop.

" Fuck," He cursed when he saw her white milky, slim legs. She was in a blue panty, which was covering her lady part very well. Due to pain in her hand she was putting on her clothes very slowly. She stood up to slide her ankle length pants till her waist but this gave him a good view of the gluteal region of her back. He closed his eyes and immediately left from there.

He shook his head to shake off all his dirty thoughts but to his surprise his brain was giving him more ideas. She was in grandma panty, how would she look in red lace pants? She was crying because of pain, how would she look when she will cry because of pleasure?

" Jeon fucking Jungkook," he walked into his bathroom to take a cold shower.

[ Word count - 700 ]

Please press the star and drop your comment!