= 19 = RAPE?

Author's POV

The small living room of Aziel's house was in a mess, the things were displaced, the paper on which she used to design the sweater's style were scattered on the floor. The chair, on which she used to sit and look out of the window, was on the floor in the wrong condition. Everything was messy. In this mess, Leon was standing near the door of the kitchen.

He heard a girl's whimper and his eyes turned to a specific door of the house.

" Agh!" He heard a manly groan and it sounded familiar. Well, it belonged to none other than Jungkook. The door of the room was shut, nothing was visible to his eyes. His boss was having his time with that girl who went against him.

" Ahhh," he heard that girl's moan and immediately turned to the kitchen.

" No, leave me," he heard her beg. Don't know how many times she begged him to leave her but Jungkook's head was filled with rage, blood so he didn't pay any attention to her any beg this time.

" No, it hurts," And suddenly he heard her scream which soon turned into her cries. Her cries sounded weird. This was not any normal cries. This was different. Her cries screamed her fear. It was like a deer was crying while being in the mouth of a lion.

After some time,

She got silent. Her cries were no longer audible. Maybe Jungkook finally killed her, Leon thought while lighting his cigarette. He was outside of the house and his boss was still in the same room with that girl. Well, before killing her his boss took a taste of her youth. Well, she was deliciously beautiful. Her body was like all other girls of their late teenage years but still she tamed the beast of Jungkook and ended up being his meal. A good, satisfying fuck. He smoked while his head was occupied with these thoughts.

Meanwhile,

Jungkook settled his shirt on the right place on his body and buttoned it. His face, his hair was sweaty, there were some scratches on his face. He took his belt which was on the bed and adjusted it around his waist. His gaze landed on the girl who was breathing slowly. Her body was in no condition of taking any action. He sucked her all energy leaving her drained and broken. Her ears were still ringing because of the force he used for slapping her.

Her shirt's three buttons were broken. Her upper swell of breast was visible to his eyes. Her neck was filled with hickies, especially his handprint was there screaming his brutality. Her nose was bleeding. Her lips' corner was cut. Her injured hand was already filled with blood.

" Let me go," she murmured audibly and he just stared at her with anger. She was hugging her knees, in an attempt of hiding herself but it was too late, he had already stripped her innocence off. It was too late to hide herself. Too late.

He looked here and there, and thought for some good time and then-

" I am not done with you," he said before fixing her clothes.

" No, please leave me," she tried to fight but it was of no use. Jungkook covered her with a thin bed sheet and scooped her in his arms, in bridal style. As soon as he lifted her in his arm, a sharp pain spread in his left arm. He saw and found, his arm was still bleeding. But ignoring all of the pain, he walked out of her room and then her house.

He found Leon smoking while looking at the starry sky.

" Leon," he called him.

" Yes,boss," Leon came running to him while throwing the cigarette.

" Blast this house and it should look like an accident," He ordered and felt some movement in his arm. Leon looked at Jungkook with surprise.

" You didn't kill her?" Leon asked.