=09= BURY

Author's POV

" Say hi to your mama. " He said and a click echoed in her ear before getting shot and she lost consciousness.

She had already lost consciousness before getting shot hearing the clicking sound. Mr William was holding her loosened up body more tightly. Jungkook saw her body getting loosen up and next he found Mr William  placing her body on the floor.

" What are you seeing Jungkook?. Shoot her. " Mr William  said and Jungkook roamed his eyes in the room.

" I don't want to kill any unconscious person," Jungkook said before walking out from the room.

" Let her gain consciousness. " He said and walked out of the bedroom. In which a dead boy is present on the bed and an unconscious person is on the floor.

••••••

After sometimes

Mr William and Jungkook were still in the house. Jungkook was looking at the floor, focused, too focused, like he was thinking of something and Mr William  was looking at him with eagerness that why wasn't Jungkook killing that girl.

" Jungkook," Mr William  brought him out from his parallel universe. Jungkook looked at Mr William .

" Kill her before she drags us in danger. " Mr William  said this in serious tone.

" If you are thinking of letting her go then she will definitely go to the police station and can reveal everything," Mr William warned him about upcoming results which will be caused by Aziel.

" Why do you think that the police can help her?. " Mr William asked in his deep tone.

" This isn't Italy where we can handle the police. " Mr William said, making Jungkook chuckle.

" Do you really think like this?. " Jungkook asked, raising his one eye brow while looking at Mr William .

" Well." Seeing the intense gaze of Jungkook Mr William  stopped from what he was going to say.

" So you don't want to kill her?. " Mr William  asked and Jungkook blinked thinking about something.

••••••

" Aziel, wake up. " This voice echoed in Aziel's ear, who was sleeping on the bed and like lightning she immediately sat up.

" Mama. " She mumbled, examining her surroundings. She was in her bedroom. On the bed. She smiled thinking that she was experiencing a nightmare till now. But when her eyes fell on her clothes, she was wearing the same clothes which she wore in the morning when she had left to buy medicine.

That means she was not dreaming. This was not a nightmare. It was reality. She climbed off from the bed and walked to the gate. Hot tears streamed down from her honey brown eyes when she found the door being locked from outside.

She heard some noises from the outside and she got chills recognizing the voice. They are still here. They will kill her. For saving herself her steps moved back. She turned to see the window of her bedroom that was present at some height.

Today she is regretting her teenage self's decision. Decision of keeping the window of this bedroom at some height and iron rod attached for her safety. Suddenly she heard some footsteps approaching her bedroom and like a fearful kid she turned to see who was coming?.

Soon the door of the bedroom opened and a man walked inside the bedroom. He was none other than... Jungkook.

Wildly, her heart started beating wildly in her ribcage. She was looking at him like a kid sees any angry person. She was so damn afraid of him.