= 21 = 5 minutes!

Surprise!

A new update!

Because you fulfilled my demand of 100 stars. Please keep fulfilling my demands and I will keep you happy by updating fastly.

Now tell me,

Who is excited to read?

Author's POV

" Please, Please don't hurt me," She said looking at Jungkook with horror. She was already trembling in fear. " I will not tell anyone about the murder, " she said and Jungkook raised his hand and in response she hid her face thinking he would slap her but instead he caressed her hair.

" You must be hungry, come let's feed your hungry stomach, " He said, surprising her. " Don't be scared of me, Kitten. I wouldn't hurt you," He said and she didn't say anything, she just sat there, trembling at her place.

" Please I am sorry, I am sorry, " she chanted the same three words like a mantra to save herself from him and in response he chuckled.

" Stop saying sorry. I have forgiven you," He said and she sobbed in fear. " Look at me," He said and she shook her head. So scared to look into his eyes. His hand which was caressing her hairs travelled to her back of the neck. His thumb caressed the skin of neck and she got goosebumps. He felt her goosebumps.

" Are you scared of me?" He asked, staring intentionally at her. She finally looked at him and for the first time, he noticed the colour of her eyes.

" Hmm?" He asked and she nodded her head. Who wouldn't be scared with the person who harassed you, slapped you, called you with different names and most importantly killed your mother just in front of your eyes. 

He smiled knowing that she was scared of him. Finally now she will not have any kind of problems with him. The more she will see him, feel him around herself, the more she will be scared of him.

" Good. You should be. You better know what I am capable of doing with you," He said. " I forgave you but that doesn't mean I forgot your actions, kitten," He murmured and his eyes ran on her neck. She was in his V neck tee shirt. The tee shirt was revealing a good portion of her bra less swell. She wasn't aware of her state. 

" I am giving you again a chance to live," He said and pulled the tee shirt up to cover her body properly. " And don't make me think again why chose to spare your life again," He said and she shook her head.

" I wouldn't. I wouldn't," she said and he felt satisfied.

" Good," He appreciated.

" That night you told me that you will do anything if I ask you to do?" He said and she pressured her brain to recall her sentence.

" Were you serious?" He asked and her voice echoed in her head. How badly she was begging for mercy, for her life. At that time, she could have sacrificed anything just to lice.