= 23 = PAIN

Author's POV

As soon as she walked out of the closet, she was welcomed by the manly figure of Jungkook, who was sitting on the bed, scrolling through his phone.

He had his sleeve rolled till his elbow, his black blazer was on the bed, in her side, tie loosened up and two buttons of his shirt undone, giving her a glimpse of his superior thorax.  His hair was messed up by his continuous running of fingers in his hair.

She said nothing. He saw nothing.

She was consumed by fear. He was consumed by work.

Suddenly he lifted his gaze and she froze at her place.

Does someone have the power of killing people with their mere gaze?

Yes.

Who?

Obviously, Jeon Jungkook.

" So what's my wild kitten doing?" Jungkook asked, turning off his phone and placing it on the bed. She said nothing as if she had lost her ability to speak.  His gaze ran over her body.

From up to down.

She had curly long hairs which were reaching till her first sacral vertebra.  She was still in his tee shirt and pants which were rolled till her ankle because of the long length. She was clutching the side of her tee shirt tightly and there his gaze landed on his Gucci belt, which was wrapped around her waist.

' Tiny waist ' , the thought crossed his mind.

' may be 30 or 32 inches ' his brain even calculated the size of her waist and he proceeded to look down. She had a good, attractive child bearing hips. His gaze finally landed on the toe of her feet which she was scrunching and there something happened to him and he smiled.

He… he liked her toes.

" Hmm?" He hummed in the asking way and she nervously cleared her throat.

" Not-nothing," she answered and he stood up.

" Didn't you like the clothes in there?" He asked while taking off his watch. She didn't understand why he was asking this question?

Maybe he was asking for her review. She thought and her cold and sweaty palm touched each other in order to calm her nervousness and anxiety.

" They are fine," she answered and immediately backed away when he walked to her.

" Then why didn't you wear any of those clothes?" He asked and her eyes got wider.

" They are mine?" She asked about the clothes and he nodded his head.

" Everything is yours which is present in this room except me and my things," he answered and walked past her, in the closet. She turned to look at him.

" Where am I?" She asked which was very important to her and he turned to look at her. His fingers were on the third button of his shirt.

" Somewhere,  on the earth," he replied. " Closer to hell," he added and with a swift turn he walked to the side of her clothes. Checking Everything. His eyes inspected Everything of the place as if he was making sure of the presence of those things which he ordered to bring.

She wasn't liking him being this twisty with his answers. Hell, she doesn't even like his presence.

" Don't-Don't be sarcastic and please answer me," She said politely and he stopped at a very specific place, blood rushed to her cheek seeing him looking at the collection of the bras.