= 43 = This is my promise!

Author's POV

A soft cry escaped her lips as soon as her back made a hard contact with the wall behind her.  His hands landed on her wrists and soon he tucked her wrists over her head. He pushed his body more into her, leaving no space between them while his lips aggressively moving on her soft lips. She was struggling to free herself but struggle was nothing in front of his strength. Her already inflamed lips was burning in pain. Her cheeks, neck was crimson red and her fat, continous tears were rolling continously down on her cheek. He was snatching her breath. She gasped in pain as soon as his canine teeth pulled her lips' skin, earning the metallic taste of her blood and entering his tongue in her mouth.

He gripped her both wrist with his right hand and landed his left hand on her left buttock. She jumped at her place and a fit of struggle hit her very hard. She started to struggle like a deer fighting for her life. He was too much strong that it didn't even affect him in any way. He grooped her ass cheek. He groaned in satisfaction, exploring each corner of her mouth. The wave of euphoria making him forget all of his trauma. He moved back to take some breath and she started to gasp for the oxygen. She coughed. She took a deep breath and her bosom made contact with his chest which didn't go unnoticed by him. He smiled looking at this tragic event.

" Please let me go," she begged between her breaths and he moved back while saying-

" I am not even done with you," he dragged her towards the bed. During dragging, her ankle got twisted and she moaned in pain.

" Ahh," and soon she was thrown on the bed.

" No,"  She moved back in fear but it was of no use, he pulled her back by holding the same ankle which was injured. 

" Ahh... please leave," she was in pain but she was also very afraid of him. The fear of losing her chastity was at extream level.

" Mr Jeon-Mr jeon, I am sorry," she pleaded but he didn't show any mercy.

" No any count of sorry can save you, Aziel. I had given you many chances to be obedient, " Jungkook said and pulled her to him. She sat on her knees as he held her by her shoulder. 

" Time to time, I kept on warning you that don't ditch me. Don't fucking ditch me otherwise I will skin you alive but you always end up defying me," his eyes were red with anger. He was looking at her face.

" I was afraid of you," she replied and his gaze landed on her red, bruised lips.

" But I am not seeing any fear within you," Jungkook stated and she shook her head. " You pulled the trigger," he said and she sobbed more.

" Out of fear," she answered and he clenched his jaw. " Please, I am sorry. Please don't play with my dignity, " she looked down in fear.

" Please. That's all I have in this world," she murmured in between her sobs. Hoping his heart melt on her pleads.

" I promise. From now on I wouldn't disobey you. I promise, Mr jeon," she promised. " Please don't hurt me. Please don't ruin my chastity. If you will do this then I wouldn't be able to match my eyes with myself. I wouldn't be able to survive," she begged.

" You-" he wanted to say something crude but stopped when he felt her flinching in his arms because of his sudden voice.

" I will not disobey you. I wanted to go home. I miss my home," she replied and Jungkook just watched her.

" You again talked about Home," he shouted and felt her again flinching in his hold.

" I am sorry," she murmured.

" Your home is there where I am, don't you get it in one go?" He asked and she sobbed more. " Look at me!" He demanded and she looked at him. The fear was evident in her eyes.

" I am your owner. I am letting you breath," more tears rolled down on her cheek. He wasn't her god. He wasn't letting her breath. " This is your home, under my feet," he let out the venom while directly looking into her eyes.

" Trust me Aziel, your existence is nothing to me. I can wipe your existence off in just one snap and no any single thing will get to know. You should thank me Aziel that I did not sell you to any Brothel otherwise you would have lost the thing which is very dear to you," He said.

" I am not afraid if you open your mouth in front of anyone. Because I know how to make those people go deaf and mute in just some amount of money. I am not afraid of those police whom you are running to. I am afraid for your survival. Where will you go after telling those police? And why do you think that they will help you when my company has provided a nice job for their families members. Just look at the police of your country. They turned down your case after just 3 days of your disappearance so what make you think that here, someone will file a case against ME?" He asked.

" The truth is; no one will pay attention to your case unless you possess some power but here you are under me, without any power. In just one snap, I can undress you and fuck you mercilessly and can leave you with lifetime trauma," she closed her eyes in humiliation and her heart pounded in her chest.

" And in my one order, my men will cut you in thousands pieces while you will be taking breath. They will start from tearing your nails, then they will cut your toe, you will scream in pain, you will bleed but they wouldn't stop until they cut your throat," she got goosebumps hearing this. Can any human become this inhuman to punish other? She thought to herself.

Yes, they can. If they are merciless like Jungkook. 

He immediately pulled her to his body.

" just one order. Just my one wish and you will be dead," he said, not breaking the eye contact even by blinking.

" Just tell me Aziel. What should I do with you?" He asked and watched her eyes gathering tears. She shook her head and her injured lips quivered.

" Hmm?" He hummed in asking way and she stayed silent. Not saying anything.

" Don-Don't," she murmured.

" louder, Aziel. My ears can not hear your whispers, " he said.

" Don't kill me," she said raising her voice. He smirked.

" So you want me to ruin you?" He asked and licked his lower lip.

" No-No," wave of adrenaline hit her hard.

" Please don't. Please Mr Jeon. Please don't do anything that will make me feel disgust with myself. Please, " she pleaded.

" Then promise me, you wouldn't repeat this mistake," he asked and she saw him in defeat. " Promise me Aziel that you will not ditch me, disobey me, and run away," He said and she sobbed in fear.

" Promise me," he demanded. She closed her eyes and deeply inhaled. She had no choice. She had to give him a promise.

" I promise, " she mumbled and opened her eyes. " I promise I wouldn't repeat my mistake ," she completed her sentence and he left her body. She fell on the bed and gasped in pain.

" I will ruin you the day if I catch you running away from me or ditching me in anyway. I will ruin you Aziel, I will ruin you," she saw upward at him. He pointed his finger at her and said-

" AND THIS IS MY PROMISE, "

♡♡♡♡

Sorry for the extream late. I am not going to explain anything because it will truly not make any sense.

I will try to update as soon as possible but when I will? I, myself don't know.

This story will not be left unfinished. I will finish it even if it will take month in update 😔

If you like the update then press the star button and leave a comment. I will update when I will be done with the next chapter. Story is still in middle.