ASTHETICS🖤

To all those who wants their man to chase them and pin them down on the dirty, muddy ground and whisper... "You're mine.. " ❤

 " ❤

Welcome..
Yes you've gussed right. This is a dark romance with morally questionable characters. This story will display a world of money and violence where love can't be smelt.

Both the main character is extremely dark and psychotic. They will emotionaly manipulate each other and also you. Their affection will be displayed in a odd manner which is their own normal.

Some content can be uncomfortable and triggering for some audience which is why I request you to go through the warnings before starting.

This story will contain ~~

Arranged marriage, age gape, childhood trauma, stalking, obsessive behavior, kidnapping, violence, toxic relationship , domestic violence (Not between the main characters), possessive main lead and detailed and ecliptic sex scenes.

The intimate scenes will show~~

Heavy BDSM practice,
Slight show of BDSM lifestyle.
Some major kinks will be introduced ( Bondage, verbal degradation, cnc, pet play, branding , somnophilia etc).

All the pictures are taken from Pinterest.. If you are the owner of the pictures contact me.. I'll give credits or remove those as per the owner's demand.

And lastly don't copy, repost or palgarise my work. No parts of these book can be reproduced.
I will hunt you down and report you if you steal my work 🖤❤💓