CHAPTER~ 27

They say the quality of life depends on the quality of your thinking

They say the quality of life depends on the quality of your thinking. Intelligent thinking is all about concerning all the facts and choosing what benefits your interests. But sometimes the most calculative person fails, not for their own fault but for their opponents.

Most people think that if your enemy is not sly enough, you'll win anyway. In most cases that's what happens. But it can also be the reason for your defeat.

When you're playing with a worthy opponent, their moves will be calculative, clever, just like yours. They won't act before thinking. But when you deal with dumb yet short tempered people , they are like a ticking bomb, you have to trade with delicacies here, not knowing when they will burst. When these kinds of people gain too much power, havoc happens.

Russo Vinz is that type of person. He's the boss of the vipers. Experienced yet merciless, ancient yet cruel. Those are his plus points. But what others don't see is his weaknesses. This man is an emotional person, one you can take advantage of. He cares for his men like his own brother that is why right now whoever killed Nico is his number one enemy.

So, it may be a mistake that I'm sitting before him in the early morning. Right?

I left Taehyung in the bed to settle this. He'd be angry, scratch that he'd be furious! But I've been dealing with angry men all my life. They never stopped me from doing what I wanted in the past, and they aren't going to now.

Taehyung may be clever but he'd never agree to a peace offering.

There's not a side of him which can bow to another, even stand side by side. He's an apex predator and he'll always be on top, ruling.

But time like this can easily be pacified with a warm cup of coffee and some overwhelming flattery. Weak people crave that. People like Russo fall for that.

"So, what you're offering confirms your side. But how do I know your husband will agree? "

"He will. As his spouse I guarantee you. And if you are still not convinced, he can confirm. " I gdsture at Jimin.

Russo's eyes follow mine, diverting his interest towards him.

"And he is? "

"He's the second in command. His brother. "

"I won't make a deal until Kim Taehyung personally confirms. You can only confirm for the western mafia. But thanks to your father, that's very small right now, isn't it ? So there's no deal until I see the costa's boss."

This man is getting on my nerves. Question after question.

Before coming here i thought if i manage to crack a deal with him, making him do business with us, it'll be beneficial. Then he'll be obliged to stay loyal with us and won't be able to strike even if he knows who killed nico. But this bitch won't bend. I have to think of something else