CHAPTER ~ 13

"Undress!"

"Undress!"

The old man in the video orders the girl in an unbothered voice. The said girl hesitates for a second. I've never seen this girl, but then again I'm not paying attention to our recruits for a long time. She must be new, but she looks awfully young.

When the girl doesn't do what she's told, the bastard tries grabbing her forcibly. I storm out and head towards the red room. Our girls are exotic dancers, not prostitutes. And even if they were, that won't give the man any right to do anything she doesn't want.

No one touches our employees without their consent. It's written in their agreement. And this man is going to get it for doing that. I use my spare key to open the door and he jolts.

"What the fuck? "

He yells as I grab him by his collar. A hard punch on his face is enough to knock him down. He goes limp with a loud cry. A person like him doesn't deserve any chance to explain.

"Are you okay? " I ask the girl who's shivering in fear.

"Please don't fire me.. "

I frown at her.

"What's your age? "

"Seventeen.. "

"Fuck.. Who hired you in the first place? "

I called the club's manager and he came immediately.

"Mind telling me why did you hire a minor? " I scream. His pale face is the answer.

"Tell me, Leonardo. Did you or did you not know that the girl is minor?"

"Yes, boss... I'm sorry. We were short on girls tonight and... sorry.. Please forgive me.. It won't happen again. "

"I'm sure, it won't. "

Not wanting to kill the man with my hand, I escort out the girl. I will call Alex to take care of him.

"Go with her, Melissa will help you." I sent the girl with one of our senior girls and dial Alex. I've never been in a situation like this. So I don't know how to handle this. But one thing for sure, whatever situation puts that girl in this situation will be dealt with.

"Yes, Boss." my underboss answers immediately..

" I need you in the club, Alex. "

"But Boss, I'm on my way to your new house. You asked me to clear out the basement, " he says.

"What do you mean? Didn't you already do that? I told you to do it before morning." panic rushes through me .

"Yes, you did. But then Jimin sir said I was needed in the factory. So I was there."

I grit my teeth.. "Are you taking orders from him now? "

"No.. Of course not, Boss. But he said it's your order."