CHAPTER ~ 16

I'm not someone who believes in fate, but now I can't say

I thought I'll spend my wedding night, fucking my husband, making love to him again and again, finally marking him as mine.

But here I am! Lying in a hospital bed. I got my senses back a few hours ago and am now stable. But these people won't let me leave the hospital and guess what? Jungkook is siding with them. He's currently talking with the nurse about what medication to buy. Alex is also present in the room, making weird faces towards me.

Is he trying to tell me something?

"Don't get up from the bed, I'm going to buy the medicines. " Jungkook orders in a stern voice and walks out, without waiting for my reply.

He didn't talk to me the whole time, and it creates an unnatural feeling in my heart everytime he ignores me. I thought I'd be okay with everything once I marry him. That is what I wanted.

But turns out seeing him sad is worse, the slightest idea that he isn't happy with me, burns me, inside and out.

As soon as Jungkook disappears, Alex hurriedly comes towards my bed.

"Did you interrogate the maid who decorated our room? Who was ordering her? I'm sure it's Jimin. That bastard was already trying to hamper my wedding .."

"But it wasn't Jimin sir. "

"Then who is it? "

"It's Jungkook sir."

"What the fuck is that supposed to mean? " I hiss in anger.

"He gave money to the maid, and specifically asked her to use white Lily. "

Now it all makes sense. My princess is taking revenge from me. A small smile creeps on my mouth, as I imagine him angry. He looks more sexy when he's angry at me.

"Okay.. I'll deal with him."

Oh I sure will deal with him! His tight ass will be red and bruised when I'm done with him.

Jungkook comes back a few minutes later, and proceeds to take out the pills for me while Alex excuses himself outside.

He doesn't look at me even for a second as he fills water in my glass, and gives me the pills.

He is done when I tug his hand harshly, making him fall on me. His big doe eyes stare at me with so much innocence. Such a little vixen he is!

"Did you have your fun, poisoning me, princess? "

I watch as he doesn't even blink.. "What do you mean, hubby? "

"Drop the act, baby. I know you did it. " My grip on his waist is almost painful, I know I'm leaving marks. But it's nothing compared to what I'm about to do with him.

For a millisecond his eyes fill with regret, but he's quick to hide it under his smug expressions. He sighs and sits comfortably.. "Serves you right. After you marry me forcefully. "