CHAPTER ~26

Hold the phone with both of your hands 😫

Have you ever been drunk on a dick? No? Okay, only me then

But when you're blessed with a husband who has the most perfect cock in the world, you'd be.

If you ask, I have a problem with everything he does. His way of handling things is absurd, his psychotic urges are overwhelming. I'm still not completely on board with the way he acted. I'll not let anything like this slide again.

But when a dominant man like him shows his desperate side to you, promises you he won't stop making you cum until he is forgiven, my poor heart does this weird flippy thing.

He's taken off my clothes, tearing them off actually. And now he's staring at me. His burning gaze is boring holes in my body as he eyes me like I'm his food. You are .

His trousers are still down, giving me a perfect view of him. I lick my lips, eyeing his cock harden a little bit more with every passing second.

He slowly takes my bottoms out of my body, caressing my belly in the process.

His every touch ignites me, sets my body on fire, makes me want to cry, makes me want to laugh, makes me want to scream, all at the same time.

He takes my hand, guiding me to the full body mirror of our room.

"Kneel. " he orders.

He had seen me naked before, but that doesn't make it easier for me. His piercing gaze scans every square inch of my body, like I'm his own little test subject.

I kneel before the mirror, just like he asked.

He comes behind me with a bottle in his hand, which I'm assuming is lube. I shiver, it's happening!

But he doesn't give me the satisfaction easily. He kneels behind me, palming his hard cock in the process.

" I want you to look into the mirror. You'll watch into my eyes when I fuck you. Yes?"

"Yes. "

"Good boy!"

His hand makes his way to my hole, and I feel the coldness of the lube. He pours the liquid directly on the crack of my ass, his slender fingers slowly working its way inside.

I take a deep breath, preparing myself for the harsh invasion. But surprisingly it's more pleasurable than painful.

"Ah!"

A soft moan escapes me as he pushes two of his fingers.

"Eyes up. "

I meet his eyes in the mirror. Even from behind, he's hovering over me. His other hand works on my chest as he knedles the small swells like it's dough.