CHAPTER 6

I don't seem to realise how much time has passed and neither does my fiance

I don't seem to realise how much time has passed and neither does my fiance. We kiss, kiss and kiss. And then kiss some more. His lips feel firm yet soft, rough yet warm against mine. His veiny hands travel the valley of my waist, fondling it like it is a soft toy and I don't seem to mind. I never knew kissing someone can be this much turn on until now. 

     But Taehyung doesn't kiss, he eats.

His mouth dominates my lips’ movement in a rhythm. His lips sliding inside my mouth in a swift movement and I let him as if it is a natural instinct. His hot tongue roams inside my mouth, tasting it. He thrusts his tongue over mine and I almost mewl in his hold. His large hands are holding me firm against his chest. My both hands clutch the fabric of his shirt. My breathing gets heavy, legs almost give up as I struggle not to rub myself on his crotch area. His erection is touching my belly every now and then,giving me the idea of his huge length. I grab his hair hard, trying not to make any sound when he suddenly puts his face in the curve of my neck. He keeps leaving sloppy wet smooches all over my neck. His lips trace my skin like a brush creating art on a canvas.

“Mhmm… Taehyung..” a soft mumble leaves my vocal chord and I instantly regret it. I hurriedly try to free myself from his hold. 

                    Keyword: try.

He holds me more tightly,lifting my face with his hand.. “What do you think you are doing?” he asks.

“Ah,Nothing. Let me grab something for you to drink.” I answer, wanting to run and hide in my bedroom. My face is red in shame.Why do I have to be so vocal all the time?

But he doesn’t let me go.. “ But I would rather eat," he says,eyeing me.

“That's okay.I can make you something.” I say.

“Yes .I’d very much like to eat you.” he speaks in an unbothered voice like he is asking for a pizza.

I stand like a statue for some second, trying to metabolise his words. I didn't know he can be so crude with his words so I am too stunned to speak. Who knows a  dangerous mafia like him is a pro dirty talker!

A deep but low chuckle interrupts my thoughts and I look up. That bastard is smirking at my embarrassed state. I jokingly hit his chest as he loosen up his hold on my waist,letting me out his hold.

He follows me to my kitchen. “ You aren't really sick, are you?” He asks as I proceed to make coffee.

“How did you know?” I ask.

“I just know.” he simply says and leans on the refrigerator door,keeping his gaze on me.

“Would you like some milk and sugar with your coffee? Or cream?” I ask to be sure although I am sure he takes  his coffee black.

“Whatever you will give me,” he answers ,surprising me.

“ How do you take it normally?” I ask again ,totally ignoring his previous comment.