CHAPTER ~19

Ever been in a situation where you so badly want to feel bad but you can't? Your entire belief system wants you to struggle, wants you to resist but you can't because it feels oh so good! 

I thought I knew what pleasure is, at least physical ones. But the day in the restaurant when Taehyung had me on my knees proved me wrong. I always find pleasure in submission, giving myself in. But that day proved to how much extent I wanted that. My own release didn't matter, all that mattered was his.  Giving him an orgasm, making him fall apart and knowing that the reason is me, is everything I needed. 

Emotional bitterness already strained our blossoming relationship and I don't know if I will ever be able to trust him fully but that doesn't stop me from wanting him, doesn't stop my body from obeying his commands, dancing on his tune. 

His large,veiny hand is gripping my thigh in such a harsh grip that it'll leave a bruise. He didn't utter a word since he got to know what I did, just turned the car around. And now we're going home. 

His expression doesn't give any hint about what plans on doing with me. But the large tent in his jeans has me anticipating possibilities. 

Me defying him turns him on, it turns him on more when he pushes out the brat inside me and makes me his, solely. 

Is that what he is going to do? 

I hope not. Because if he wants me, I'll give him myself, no question asked. And that's where my fear starts because any intimacy with him will only lead to regret and painful heartbreak. 

As we reach home, Taehyung gets out of the car, and then opens the door for me. His silence is now making me panic. What's he thinking? 

Once I'm inside the house, he disappears, leaving me dumbfounded. Did he go back to the office? I hope he lets me work again. 

Was this a dumb move?  Come on now. I know it was silly but he pisses me off so much. Because of him I don't have a place in my own business, what does he expect? 

Huffing, I walk into our bedroom. Enough with Taehyung, I have my goals. 

I spend the rest of the day researching the newest deal my father has made. I have some fruit for lunch and then I take a small nap. 

It's already evening and Taehyung still hasn't returned. His absence only pushes me towards the edge. I don't want this, I want him bickering with me, arguing with me for what I've done. 

But this radio silence is killing me. 

(Play the music)

Being annoyed with everything, I walk downstairs. The cook is already gone. The whole mansion is empty. The electric lights aren't on, instead the whole mansion is lit up with large candles. Who did this?