CHAPTER ~7

My life is filled with guns and money, always has been

My life is filled with guns and money, always has been. It didn't matter before to anyone if I rather wanted to dress up and go partying with my friends than training and learning about business with papa.

But now I have a chance, I don't know how long it will last. I never had a chance to go on a proper date. But I do now. And I will enjoy it as long as I can.

I sigh as I put on my clothes, get ready to go out. My phone rings interrupting me and I smile seeing Lisa's name on the screen. She's been more excited than me for my date with Taehyung.

"Hey.. Just checking in if you're dressing up sexy? " Her thrilled voice comes from my phone's speaker as soon as I receive the call.

"Just keeping it casual as I should. you know it's our first date. " I answer and roll my eyes.

She's always been dramatic.

"You're no fun. You should be jumping on that hot piece of meat at every chance you get."

" Hey, I will appreciate it if you don't refer to my fiance as a hot piece of meat."

I search through my drawer while speaking

I am trying to find hair spray. Where the fuck did I keep it?

"Already possessive about your husband,huh?" she laughs but I know that's not true. I'm not possessive or feeling jealous. It's just inappropriate to say that to someone.

"Hey, Kook, did you talk to Nico?"

"Yes, I called him last night and broke everything off with him. It was the right thing to do." I sigh.

"How did it go? Was he mad at you?"

"He was mad at first. But then I sent him some expensive shit and he melted like a puddle. And now I don't feel like a shot for dumping him. And it wasn't that serious."

"I told you he is a gold digger. You should have dumped him a long time ago. Anyway, that chapter is over. Now you focus on your hotshot hubby and your possessive stalker both. "

"Shut the fuck up, Lisa. I'll not be focusing on my stalker. "

I gasp at her thoughts. Is she on drugs or something? But I can tell she is not convinced.

"Okay, gotta go Lisa, I've got to get ready." I say, cutting her short.

"Okay.. Bye. Have fun on your date. Don't do anything I won't do." She yells before cutting the phone.

I set my phone on the bedside table and proceed to do my hair.

Almost an hour later I'm done, and it's almost 8 when my doorbell rings. I look at the mirror one last time and head downstairs to open the door.

Taheyung's handsome figure comes into sight as soon as I open the door. His lips curve into a small smile as his eyes take me in.

"You look stunning, Mr. Jeon. " he says, while looking me up and down. His gaze roams my body like it's the first time he's seeing me. He extends his hand for me to hold.