CHAPTER ~ 29

‘I never got your number

Am I reading into your smile?

Or am I reading between your lips?

….

Maybe my soulmate died , maybe I don't have a soul..’

I twerk my hips while cooking us breakfast, music running loudly in the living room. 

“Your soulmate is absolutely fine and having his coffee.Thank you.” Taehyung grumbles behind the morning paper and I grin. 

Morning started off very good today, too good to be true.  A fine sunny day. After a long and peaceful night of sleep, I'm feeling better than ever. I've decided to dedicate the whole day to shopping, movies and eating out and I'm dragging my husband with me. He didn't want to come at first. But once I took one of my friend’s names, he agreed. My friend is happily married and straight as a ruler. But Taehyung doesn't have to know that.

I snatch the newspaper out of his face and serve him a plate of eggs and a slice of bread. 

“Thanks, princess.”

Giving me little pecks on my lips, he starts to eat and so do I .

But is it really possible to have peace for a second for us?

My phone starts to ring a second later. Groaning, I check the caller Id Rubina! Why on earth is she calling me? Now that I think of it, she's been calling me for days, but I ignored her calls.

“What do you want?” I answer. 

“I've been calling you..you didn't pick up.”

“I was busy..tell me quickly, what is it?”

“Will it be possible if we meet?”

“Why?”

Taehyung raises his eyebrows in a questioning manner. I gestured to him to wait.

“I have to tell you something. Give me your address. I will come to your in-laws' home.”

“I don't live there. And I'm not giving you my address. We will meet in Dolly's cafe at 11. And you better have something good.”

I cut the call.

“You don't have to go. She must want something from you.”

“I know. But my instincts are asking me to go. I won't wait a second if she tries something funny.”

“Fine. but i'm coming with you.

“You don't..”

He cuts me off with a fevered kiss. His hands go to squeeze my ass as he kisses me . I moan into his mouth, melting like butter. And just like that I forget what I was talking about.