CHAPTER 5

Keep your internet on... There's a picture included in this chapter .. Enjoy ❤

Our subconsious self has a mind on its own

Our subconsious self has a mind on its own. Often it remembers events of our lives that we fail to see. As the superior of the animal kingdom, our intrusive thoughts are always with us,trying to caution ourselves from possible threats or preparing ourselves to face whatever the fuck is going to happen.

I,as an individual, always feel that. Whether it is some previous occurrence or some person I met,no matter how long ago, I remember. 

And just like that when I wake up today, I know something is wrong,something is different. My room is a little too hotter than usual. I like the chilly feeling in my room when I wake up in the morning. That's why I always set the room temperature at 16 degree celsius at night. To be sure I glance up at the air conditioner. But to my surprise,It is 18 today. 

I clearly remember setting the temperature at my usual level the previous night.

I leave my bed with a wobbly leg. I almost scream out loud in panic as soon as I reach my dining hall. A plain white paper is laid on the coffee table, and beside that glistering a golden collar. With a shaky hand I pick up the collar to get a good look on the thing.

AND HOLLY FUCK!

The outside of the collar is beautifully engraved with red stones which look freakishly expensive. But it is the inside which catches my attention. On the inner side of the collar,three words are written in golden ink.

Master’s precious whore!

By now, I am totally freaked out. I run to my bedroom to grab my phone and call lisa.

“I need you ,right now.” 

“What kook? I just woke up” she answers in a sleepy voice.

“Something happened,come quickly” I yell at her desperately.

Sensing the fear in my voice she replies hurriedly.. “ okay,okay. I'm coming. Don't worry, hold on for a bit.”

I cut the call and sit on the couch  like a statue.i was a fool  not to alert the guards the other night. And I shouldn't have led that stalker guy yesterday. He is for sure an enemy. And he is for sure a strong and clever one. If he got into my home without alerting the guards, he is for sure dangerous. He was here while I was asleep. A chill runs down my spine at the thought. I was totally vulnerable ,at his mercy. He could have done anything to me.He could have killed me and  I couldn't do anything about it. And the most terrifying thing is that he didn't try to hide the evidence of him being here.He changed my room temperature.he even left things for me to find. 

Then my mind crosses the note I am holding till now. I open it to see what is written inside when the doorbell rings.

I walk downstairs and open the door to find a sleepy and frantic Lisa.