CHAPTER ~25

Nothing is mysterious, no human relation

Nothing is mysterious, no human relation. Except love.

How do I characterise an emotion if I never felt anything like this before? I've tried dismissing it, ignoring it. But when nothing worked I accepted the most realistic answer to my question. For a man like me, caring for someone has never been easy. Most of the time I don't even know how to show them my affection. So I often seek the easy way out, avoiding them or pissing them off to a point where they start to avoid me which isn't a reasonable approach in this case. 

In a sense I'm territorial by instinct. A positive view on my possessiveness simply acknowledges the sobering reality of personal responsibility to properly care for that which comes under my care. A simplified psychological analysis of my behaviour.

But one can't fool oneself,can they?

I know there is nothing simple about my frenzied obsession with Jungkook. There is no normal way to describe it, because this is not normal. I feel overpowered by my emotions when I'm not near him, my heart becomes berserk. The frenetic need to own him, to have him in my arms chokes up my nerves.That is why im always with him. When I'm not physically  present I'm watching him through the camera. Even in the nights, I stay awake to watch him. I couldn't sleep when he wasn't with me and now that he's in my bed I don't want to waste a second sleeping, when I can watch him sleep at that time.

Call me lunatic, I don't care.

 Last few days were an example of living hell for me. And it was all my fault. My heart broke into a million pieces each time I saw a drop of tear in his eyes. He cried,because of me. I should shoot myself for doing that alone.

I should have handled the situation better. All I wanted was to protect him, and in the end I couldn't prevent that. My brain stopped working for a few seconds when I saw Nico today, trying to hurt my little helion. He touched what's mine, he tried to take what's mine,forcibly. But that isn't what I killed him for. I ended him because he made Jungkook feel threatened, he dared to hurt him. And if I am given the chance, I'd redo it, again and again until hell freezes.

Jungkook was having a panic attack when it happened. And he was still shaken up with it when we were in the jet, immersed in his thoughts. In most cases panic attacks trigger childhood traumas, and with the type of family he was raised in, I won't be surprised. If i get to know who hurt him in the past, they better start to pray.

After we reached home, I gave him a bath and fed him a proper meal. I started to narrate my side of the occurrence but he said he wanted to eat first. I obliged, hell I'd do anything he says, no question asked. He has me hanging around his tiny fingers. 

I can feel he's craving for an answer, but won't say anything. He's not even trying to prevent me from feeding him.

He's looking at me with mouth open and his doe eyes sparkling, like a good boy he is.