CHAPTER 4

The first time I saw him after three years was when he was leaving The Limited

The first time I saw him after three years was when he was leaving The Limited. I often go there to hold my meetings but I have never seen him there before. And after checking our records, I found out that it wasn't his first time visiting there. He visits my hotel many times, each and every time he has his little boyfriend with him. Nico or whatever the hell his name is. The only reason I didn't kill him yet,is I don't need any chaos. Make no mistake, he will die,I am just waiting for the wedding. After that he won't be alive to see another day.

       This will be the same for every other man who will try to be near my little hellion. The thought of any other man’s hand on what's mine makes my blood boil. I shouldn't have waited this long to make him mine. Correction, he was already mine. I was just too generous to let him be free for a few years, which clearly I shouldn't have.

       Our marriage was fixed from the beginning,I wasn't going to go through it until I saw him. He was eighteen that time and he's been mine since then. For the first time I did something that wasn't like me. I left him alone, let him grow on his own. But enough is enough. It is time I take what's rightfully mine whether he likes it or not.

That day in The limited is living on my mind rent free. All of my men were there that day.They saw my fiance leaving the resort.He was clever enough to walk out alone.If i saw him with his boyfriend,there would be hell to pay. I enjoyed seeing the panic in his eyes today,when we talked in his eyes. His face paled when I told him what my condition was. And I wasn't joking. And he should obey me if he wants the best for himself.

Since that day, I've been watching him. There's still twenty days left for the marriage. And it is already too much.

I shift on my car seat for a better view of him.

My little hellion is breathtaking. That curvy figure can kill a man without trying. Those tanned legs, thick thighs between which I will happily take my last breath. His hair has grown a little longer. I’ll give everything to lock my hands in it while I pound inside him. My cock twitches at the thought. 

I control my urge to walk inside the bookstore and pounce on him this instant. So I wait, wait for him to come out.

It was 2 in the morning, when he was done. I step out of my vehicle and walk behind him,keeping a certain distance from him. But he seems to notice my presence. He halts for a second but doesn't turn back. Interesting!

Is he leading me to his home?

He walks towards his house without caring about the surroundings. Anyone can have attacked him,Not that I'd let that happen. But still. I know my little hellion is perfectly capable of taking care of himself. But as long as I'm with him, he doesn't have to. I will take care of everything for him. He will just be my pretty little prince .

His fearless personality is something to admire but at the same time it's also too dangerous.

Soon we are in front of the Jeon complex. He doesn't live with the rest of his family which makes watching him easier for me. He enters the main gate as the guards open the gate for him. I watch it being closed from the darkness of the street.

But instead of walking away, he stands at the gate for a few moments. He can't see me in the shadows for sure but he can feel my presence. A little smirk arrives in his lips,mocking me.

OH my little Hellion! 

He thinks I won't be able to come inside as the whole area is guarded. He looks at me in a challenging stare. I almost laugh out loud at his silliness. He has to get to know me a lot. He has to know these guards can't keep me away from him, nothing can keep me from him, not even the entire mafia. 

Almost an hour later,I am inside his home. I give him the time to fall asleep. His house is a little old and doesn't have sparkling lights all around. I know how much he loves his home.

As expected my little hellion is sounds asleep. He is curled up on his huge bed, against the sheet. The room is cold,and he is shivering a little. I take the AC remote and adjust the temperature a little bit and he shifts a little, finding a more comfortable position. By this process, his nightgown moves a little, exposing his heavenly chest.

Fuck me!

His chests are enlarged,probably due to the work out he does. I will spend hours just sucking on them,fondling them,playing with them.

I am painfully hard in my jeans,so I adjust once again. It never goes down when I'm in his presence. And I accepted my fate.

I just keep looking at him for another half an hour, watching his features,taking him all in. Soon I will claim him as mine. Soon I'll plant my claws so deep inside him, that he'll be forever chained to me. There will be no escaping me.

Jeon Jungkook is mine! And he’ll have to accept it,no choice given.

His lips twitch again. He's probably dreaming about something. Is he dreaming about me? But in which form as his soon to be husband? Or as his stalker?

I freeze when he moans out in a husked voice. His thighs clenches together.

Oh my filthy little hellion!

He is having a sex dream. My cock is oozing pre cum by now. The scene in front of me is sinful. Without giving it a second thought, I pull my zipper down, freeing my hard cock. 

I look at his pulp lips, how sexy he’ll look on his knees in front of me, those full lips wrapped around my shaft, worshipping me, pleasing me. I pump myself hard,up and down again and again, chasing my relief. 

My gaze moves towards his ass, my hands itch to touch them,squish them,spank them until it is red with my handprint. Until he'll feel me every time he walks, every time he sits. 

When it comes to him, an overwhelming urge to possess him engulfed me. I'll very much just like to take him away from every eye and lock him inside my bedroom. Only for me to see,  for me to touch, for me to do whatever the fuck i want.

I jerk off more vigorously, squeezing my cock hard. I don't last long with days of stress. I cum hard, spilling my seeds all over my hand. I badly want to yank his pants down and shove my load inside him. But I control myself once again and clean my hand with tissue.
I drop the tissues on the wastage outside his bedroom door, hoping my little hellion doesn't find it. Walking inside,his sight catches me again. I slowly walk towards him, my cock still half hard in my hand.
I look at his cherry lips, parted slightly forming an O. I am hard all over again so instead of jerking off again I guide my cock towards his lips, spreading the remaining of my seed all over his lips. His lips are glistering with my mark on it. The primal urges possess me again.

 And before I can do something I regret later, I walk outside his bedroom to do what I came to do in the first place.

AUTHOR'S NOTE -- LET ME KNOW HOW YOU'RE LIKING THIS STORY... I KNOW UPDATES ARE SLOW. BUT I WILL MAKE IT WORTH THE WAIT.

AND GIVE IT A STAR 💓