CHAPTER ~ 28

I'm a whore

I'm a whore. 

I really am. It hasn't even been three hours since my husband has taken me, thoroughly. But I want him again. 

I'm sitting in my library with a newly released book in my hand. I started this story a few days ago. And with everything going on I haven't gotten the chance to finish it. But as Taehyung is making space for my office in his headquarters, I'm free for some days. If it was up-to me, I won't ever work in this line of work. But that is not an option. 

I sigh and try to emerge into the book. But as the story continues, I only can imagine myself and Taehyung in the position. The scene that is described is so wrong, so morally humiliating. But do I want it? Yes. 

Opening the door the man of my daydream enters. He hands me a cup of hot chocolate and takes a seat in front of me. 

“Thank you.”

“You're welcome, princess.”

Ignoring his prying eyes I make myself look into the pages which never seemed so boring. I just want to stare at my handsome husband! 

“What are you reading?”

“Some stupid stuff..”

“Oh yeah?” he grins cockily. He for sure knows what kind of books I read. He investigates every aspect of my life. But that man has the nerve to tease me. 

Nowadays I'm not sure if I resent it or like it. All the lines are burning. And now my heart is at stake. 

“Why don't you let me see then?” he tries to grab the book from my hand. But I close the book at lightning speed and keep it behind other books in the bookshelf. 

He laughs out loud, seeing me.  And holding my hands he pulls me closer so now I'm on his lap. 

Taehyung bites on my nose lightly, earning a gasp from me. 

“What was that?”

“Your nose becomes so red when you're shy.” he says and puts his head on my neck, rubbing his face on my skin. 

“I'm not shy.”

“Sure you are not.” 

We stay like that for some time. This type of thing is new for us. We have never spent time like this. Everything about us is loud, hard, our bickering, our love making. I'm not saying that I don't like that. 

But this is rare. Having the cruellest man of the city like this, seeing his softer sides. This does little bubbly things to my heart, which nowadays is too much responsive to my husband. 

“Can I ask you something?”

“Ya..”

“ Why do you hate Jimin so much? I know you two care about each other but don't show it. Why?”

He stays silent.

“You don't have to tell me, if you don't want to..”

“He lied to me about my parents having affairs.”

“Parents? As in both of them?”

“Yes.” 

After a long silence he speaks again. “Jimin isn't my mum's son, you know that right?”

“Yeah. I guessed that.”

“Yeah my father had an affair when mum was pregnant with me. It was her sister. And when I was three, papa got her pregnant. Mum forgave him then. But she demanded that they have an open marriage. Papa was ashamed of what he did and he agreed on that. Mum hasn't acted upon that for years . They were working on their marriage. But everything scattered when I got home from college, with my best friend, Bogum.”

I gasp loudly.. “ Bogum ?”

“Yes.”

“That Park Bogum?”

“Yes.”

“That Park Bogum I came to the gala?”

He hisses and bites my neck.. “Keep reminding me that, Princess and you won't be able to walk tomorrow.”

Blushing, I push his chest.. “ He and Jossie ..?”

“Yes. The entire vacation I thought I was bonding with my best friend, he was fucking my mum. And Jimin knew it. All of it. After I kicked Bogum out of the house, papa forgave mum for obvious reasons but I couldn't. I hate them. Cheating's answer is not cheating. Walk away. It's that simple.”

“Is it? Then why couldn't my mum walk away?”

He becomes speechless for a few seconds. “The situation was different here. You mum.. Had the worst. My papa never laid a hand on her, never. If mum wanted to leave, papa would let her. But she didn't..”

“I know what they did is totally wrong. Both of them. But it's their relationship. Look at them now, they are happy together. Your papa and mum. Aren't they?”

He nods.

“And Jimin was also young then. He didn't know better. You're holding a grudge against him for so long.”

“It's not the only thing. That day I found out about mum and Alex, I said some stupid shit to him which I didn't mean.”

“What did you say?”

Taehyung's eyes fill with regret, remembering the past. But I can't bring myself to stop him from talking. I want to know him, all of him, all of his secrets, all of his pain and all of his joy. 

“I said that.. I said  he was a result of adultery, that's why he was supporting them. I said he wasn't my brother anymore.” 

The corner of Taehyung's eyes were glistening, his voice almost broke. 

“I ruined us that day. I lost my little brother that day. And because I'm a heartless bastard I kept doing that, kept hurting him with my words till he started to hate me. And now, even if I want, he won't forgive me. ”

Before he can say anything, I crush his lips with mine. Savouring him with delicacies, I devour his shaky voice, devour his sorrow. I prep kisses all over his face, eyes, nose, lips.. “He doesn't hate you. You're his big brother. He loves you.”

“He does?” Taehyung asks in a hopeful voice. 

“Of course he does. Everything will be okay, I promise.”

He yawns in my neck. Pulling myself from his lap, I drag him to the cosy mattress near the fireplace. Placing his head in my laps, he lays down. 

I run my hand through his hair, trying to give him the safest comfort.. “ Sleep, baby..I'm here.”

VOTE AND COMMENT PEOPLE.. AND IF YOU ARE NEW AOUND HERE, FOLLOW MY ACCOUNT. 🤝
SO, DO YOU GUYS THINK "CASANOVA.. " WILL REACH 100K? 🤔

GOODNIGHT ❤