CHAPTER ~9

Mornings have never been so pleasant

Mornings have never been so pleasant. I have been wide awake for at least an hour now but I'm still not bored. I think I'll never be bored when it concerns him.

My little Hellion is sleeping like a baby unaware of the fact that I'm staring at him. I drag him closer to me,not wanting an inch of gap between us.

He whines prettily,snuggling into my chest finding the warmth comfortable. I stay still in the position not wanting to disturb his sleep.

It pains me to think that I've caused him worry by trespassing his home. That i'm the reason he doesn't feel safe in his own house. I have to be more careful, more discrete. I have to reduce my frequent visits without his knowledge when he sleeps. I can easily watch him from afar through the cameras I planted in his house. That will be a safer option.

But it's become physically impossible to stay away from him. Soon, I don't need to. He'll be chained to me for this lifetime,and for every other lifetime. But for the time being I will be careful. I'm sure he won't like this side of me. So I'll keep this hidden for as long as possible.

I didn't think I would be this obsessed with him, that the idea of not owning him will kill me. But here I am.

The Beauty in my arms slowly opens his eyes. He yawns and rubs his little button nose with his finger,before waking up properly.

'Hi princess. Did you sleep well?"

I brush my fingers on his forehead caressing it. I kiss his face adoringly and he flushes red.

"Yes." he answers "How was your sleep?"

I capture his lips without answering, he moans in the process.

I kiss him gently,savouring every moment, taking his all. His lips feel so soft and warm against mine. We fit each other perfectly. He turns me on to the point that I want to be buried inside him forever. But I will not do that now. So I break the kiss, pecking his cheeks and neck.

"We have to go to lunch today,remember?"

He nods and gets off the bed,heading towards the bathroom.

My family is hosting a lunch today and Jungkook and his whole family is invited. I don't like anyone from his family. At least his father respects him. His step mother and sisters are disgusting,trying to throw themselves to me like some paid whore.

I smirk as I remember what I've done to her sister. Junkook will have the best gift of his life once he reaches home. I sneaked off the bed last night to his house and left it there.

We don't get the time to have breakfast together and it irks me. I know, we both are busy men but still.

I drive him to his house.

"I will pick you up at 12." I say and he kisses my lips before nodding and walking to his home.

" I say and he kisses my lips before nodding and walking to his home

After Taehyung dropped me off I hurriedly ran to my house. I have to be present for a product delivery in 15 minutes ,just enough time to change into a fresh pair of clothes and grab a cup of coffee.

A night with him left me wanting more. I don't understand why he didn't go all the way? Not that I would have stopped him. I shrug the unholy thoughts off my mind and step in the house.

Now that is a sight I wasn't expecting!

In the middle of my dining room a giant black box is seated. I instantly think of my stalker. Only he has the means to enter my house without ease. With a beating heart I am near the box. It is beautifully wrapped with a golden bow. Should I be opening this?

There can be an explosive inside it. But I do anyway.

I open the box slowly,tearing the paper. Once it opens and nothing dangerous comes outside I dare to steal a look inside.

Inside it,A large blonde wig resided. Why would he send me this?

As soon as i bring it outside i realise it isn't a wig, Its someone's real hair.

Horror creps all over me and I scream. He cut someone's hair and gave it to me as a gift. Whose hair is it? Is it someone I know? I stare at the hair for some time,taking in the whole situation.

My phone keeps ringing in my pocket but I'm too stunned to attend the call or do anything. My whole body is trembling uncontrollably. Once my senses come back I run outside closing my door. I run straight to the main house. I have to inform my father. It has gone too far.

But there is another drama going on. At the entrance I'm met with a wailing Shila saying something and beside her Lila is also in the same condition. Rubina is trying to console her daughter and miserably failing at it.

Papa looks frustrated with all this. He sighs in relief as soon as he sees me.

"Where have you been, I've been trying to contact you."

I don't register what he says, I don't register what anyone is saying.

All I can see is my crying sisters with bald heads, their beautifully styled blonde hair gone.

HOPE ENJOYED READING 😘
DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT 💓