CHAPTER 2

The night is still young when I come out of my washroom after taking a cold shower

The night is still young when I come out of my washroom after taking a cold shower. The light of my room is dimmed, some scented candles are burning, just how I like it.

I don't live with my father and his family. When I was eighteen I moved out of their Manson, and renovated an old property of ours. My grandfather lived in this house. When I finally convinced papa to let me move out, he suggested a penthouse or a new Manson. But I wanted this.

And he agreed to this as it was in the same compound.

The whole property is huge. So that makes my home a good ten minutes walking distance from the main building. I still have my room in the main building. I often stay there when I work late. But this is the one that I can call home.

I let go of my bathrobe and step naked in front of the mirror. I love pampering myself, I trace my skin as I rub myself softly while applying lotions to my bare neck and chest. Even after hours of love making with Nico, my body doesn't bear a single mark.

He's a gentle lover. He always asks about my comfort, asking again and again if he hurts me. And he takes care of me, every time. He makes sure that I hit orgasms.

But sometimes I crave more.

In the privacy of dark night, when no one's there to watch me, I crave complete dominance. In some sick, twisted way I want someone to hurt me, want someone so powerful with their commands that my knees will wobble. I want someone who will take complete control.

I wonder how my husband will be!

With his reputation, he must have had numerous partners to warm his bed. But that won't matter to me anymore as long as he will be faithful to me from now on.

It's raining outside, with scattered thunderstorms. I love this kind of weather. The sound of clouds thrills me with every roar.

A sudden wind lifts the curtains of the windows. The chilly wind sends shivers through my body.

My eyes dart towards the outside window, the trees of my garden are having a party of their own,dancing wildly with the unbound wind.

I don't know if I'm hallucinating or not.

But In the empty street just outside my mansion, there's a figure standing.

I can't make out a face from this distance. I lean closer to my window for a better look, completely forgetting my nakedness. Even in the dark, the intruder seems like a built man. Black hoodie is covering his face while he's staring directly at my window.

Can he see me?

I jolt backwards at the thought,hurriedly covering myself with a robe. The curtains of my room are plain white, made of thin silk. Anyone from outside can guess what's inside if the windows are open. And I usually keep my windows open. Mostly because no-one with a right mind will sneak up on my room, knowing papa. Also our compound is twenty four- seven guarded. So how the fuck this stranger is standing here?