CHAPTER ~12

What is submission? Is it just about obeying someone? No, it's complete salvation, salvation of mind and freedom of your body

What is submission? Is it just about obeying someone? No, it's complete salvation, salvation of mind and freedom of your body. It's trusting your partner to the extent that you will give yourself to him. 

Society hasn't made it easy for me to be a gay man and live up-to my fantasy, it's very hard to trust. 

At least it was, until now. 

I've been with domineering men before, but none of them made me submit so easily like he did. 

The urge to please, the urge to obey him overpowers all the other emotions whenever I'm with him. 

Taehyung controlled my body as he saw fit, and I liked every second of it. I'd have orgasmed just by pleasing him, if he'd let me. But he didn't and I'm not complaining. 

Right now, he is wiping his cum off my face with a wet towel. I'm still in my kneeling position, staring at him wantingly. Once he finishes, he covers my upper body with his overcoat, buttoning it up-to my throat. 

"You know princess, now I'm regretting killing that stupid.." he pauses.. " I should have let him see you covered in my cum then kill him, what do you say? " 

He grins as I glare at him with an angry expression. He lovingly kisses my lips a few times, before making me drink water. 

"No matter how much water I drink, my throat is gonna be sore anyway.." I roll my eyes at him. 

"Did you just roll your eyes at me? " His eyes darken  at the drop of a hat and I gulp. I surely don't want another punishment right now, one is enough. 

But my mouth runs before I can even register.. "Yes, what are you gonna do with it? "

He runs his hand over his face roughly, trying to calm his anger as he stares me up and down. 

"This bratty attitude will be nowhere to be found once I'm done with you, darling.. Don't forget we are living together from the day after tomorrow, no-one will be there to save you from me."

"I'll see." I laugh as I stand up, exiting the room.  He trails me. 

The elders are scattered here and there, probably discussing business when we return to our table. 

Jimin comes near us as soon as he sees us. 

"You aren't even married yet and you're already walking my stupid brother like a dog, I like you.. " He laughs out loud as he Taehyung behind me. 

A smile forms automatically in my mouth, hearing him. 

" So, I've some work. I was just waiting for you to come back so that I can say goodbye. "

"It's alright, you should go.. " I assure him. 

"Yeah, give me your cell number. " I look at Taehyung to see his clenched jaw but shrug it off and share my cell with Jimin..