CHAPTER ~ 8

"I thought we were going home?" I ask when Taehyung pulls over in an unfamiliar locality

"We are. But this is not my home. Well this is my home,  at least for now." 

Taehyung gets out of the car and opens the door for me. I carefully open my seatbelt and get out. 

"Why are you taking me to your house"

 I ask. 

"Why do you think I'm taking you to my home? "  I shiver at his words.  Is he trying to sleep with me tonight ? But I don't think I am ready for him. But I'm sure he will not be the man who takes no for an answer. I knew that I would eventually have to do it with him but I thought that he would wait for our marriage. 

"Relax, I am not going to fuck you tonight . At least I don't plan to. So be a good boy and don't provoke me to do something you won't like." 

I visibly relax when he says that. He guides me  into the tall building and the Guards greet him. 

"Good evening sir,"

He nods at them simply and leads me to the elevator. 

"Is this centre building yours?"

" yes but I rent all the floors. Only the top two floors are mine."

 Why do you need two floors? Don't you live alone? "

"You literally live in a castle. What's your excuse? " He demands and I huff, unable to answer back. 

The Elevators are on the 79 floor when it stops and we step out. 

The interpretation of Taehyung's apartment is beautiful and luxurious, Just like I expected. But the apartment is also very clean and tidy which I didn't expect. 

"Is this the infamous bachelor pad? Is this where you bring all your conquests?" 

I expect him to laugh at my words or at least playfully deny it. But he doesn't. His expression somehow looks angry.

 How did I make him angry by saying that? I thought all men are likely to enjoy flaunting their sleeping history and are proud of being a fuckboy?

" Come here, sit" he orders and takes me to the living room.

I take a seat on the comfortable Sofa set while he pours us some red wine from a vintage bottle.

 "Are you trying to get me drunk? What are your intentions? " I tease. 

"I don't need to get you drunk to take what's rightfully mine. And you darling, are mine, Did you forget that?" 

I don't know how to answer that. Why is this man always so intimidating? He has this effect on me and I am always at a loss for words in front of him.

He grins at my annoyed expression. He hands me one glass of wine and takes the seat in front of me. 

"Come on, taste it."