CHAPTER ~ 17

I have never lived with another person since I became an adult

I have never lived with another person since I became an adult. I didn't like  sharing my bed with any of my previous partners. I had never allowed them in my home. Not that was a chance considering the fact of our security.  So living with Taehyung is supposed to be something new. 

The moment I said my vows I had decided I will make his life a living hell. 

Then why does it hurt to see him in pain ?

I  only expected to feel extreme mirth and satisfaction when I decided to inhibit his allergic reaction. But it didn't. It felt sickening. Seeing him with hurt, in pain,vulnerable has opened something in my heart.

The bitter feeling has me all riled up. I did not like the feeling at all.

My heart only pacified itself when he held me close to him. Only then I was calm. I was able to close my eyes, letting myself lose in a deep slumber. 

And that's dangerous. I'm supposed to loathe him, hate him and not be comfortable with him. But that's not what is happening at all. And it's causing catastrophe in my mind.

 He married me against my will And I will have to forever remember that. Only the animosity doesn't feel that much anymore. It can be because he is not hostile to me.

After this evening's embarrassment I came downstairs to flee from my husband. One of the guards is waiting for us. 

"The cook has come. Should I send her in? " he asked. 

"Yes, send her in." I say and wait for the cook to come in. Taehyung has hired a girl. A sick feeling of jealousy comes back, reminding me of the events from the hospital. I shouldn't have acted this much bothered. But when that doctor tried to touch my husband, I couldn't stop myself. And I know for a fact that Taehtung liked my actions. It had obviously excited him. 

If I let him see my weak spots, I'm only baring myself. He won't hesitate to stab me if it satisfies his needs. 

A slight knock has me looking up but to my surprise the cook is a middle aged lady. Her kind smile gives proof of a beautiful heart. Slightly ashamed of myself, I greet her and lead her to the kitchen. 

After giving her some instructions, I decide I'll do some work.

But then my phone chimes, Lisa. I open the text to see what she's saying. 

Lisa: Your hubby dearest had sent people to my house to retrieve all of your bikes. Guess he's not against you, racing. Huh? 

My bikes? I didn't know Taehyung had brought back my cars and bikes. I hurriedly walk to the garage to check on them. And it's true. All my babies are standing on their entitled spot. It's like Taehyung already knew I had many cars, that's why he built such a big garage. 

My mood immediately lightens seeing my bikes. I've never got to keep them at home. Now I can. 

With a happy mind I return back to the living room. It's time to do some work.