CHAPTER 1

I walk out of the resort room with a fresh mood. Nothing works better to brighten your mood like a good old orgasm. I put my daily travel bag on my back as I decided to check out of the resort. 

It is already evening and I have yet to meet one of my friends before going home and I can't be home late. Not if I want to keep living my secret life in peace. I have to keep acting like the obedient mafia prince my papa raised me to be. 

I instantly regret my decisions when I reach the receptionist at the front. I am scanning my credit card to pay when I notice them.

They are occupying the entire front lobby. I can feel their talking stopped for a moment as they see me, at least a dozen of eyes are gazing at me. All of them looked at me like I was a ghost. 

I thank God a million times that Nico left a little earlier. If I was to be seen with him, it would be his death sentence. After all he is the one who is screwing their boss's betrothed. 

They are our partners although I never deal in person. And that means the whole Costa mafia along with some of the serpents Mafias. I should have known when I came here. Because this resort is one of their properties. The probability of running into one of them is high but still I came here. 

Like can you blame me? 

This is the most luxurious resort and casino in our city. This is even better than the ones  papa owns. So I come here often to have a good time. And it was Nico's birthday today. So I had to come here to celebrate. 

Most of them know me and I know them. I met them at my papa's parties or the parties where my stepmother forces me to go. But never once I talked to them. And I am thankful that papa didn't force me to. 

I pretend like I don't see them and proceed towards the exit once the bill is paid. 

What's the worst they can do? Inform my papa?

I can simply just tell him that I was meeting a friend in the casino. 

I leave the compound at lightning speed on my bike. I still have to meet Lisa. 

I usually keep my bikes at her apartment. I had to rent an entire garage there for the safekeeping of my babies. There's no place at home for them. Nobody even knows that I have bikes, not even my father. He wouldn't have allowed it so I had to seek another way. 

"Where have you been? I have been waiting for you. You're an hour late. " Lisa complains as soon as I reach her apartment. 

"Sorry, sorry.. We got carried away. You know Nico and I got together after such a long time. " I say with a smug look as I park my bike.

"You know you are wasting your money on him. you spoil him too much. " she says, mockingly. 

" Stop it. I said I like him. So why can't you just let it go?" I am getting irritated with her questioning .  I know she means well, but why doesn't she get it? It's a wonderful chance for me, in my already planned , suffocating life.