CHAPTER ~35

The coldness of the bed is all I feel when I wake up

The coldness of the bed is all I feel when I wake up. I roll to reach my princess, only to feel the empty bed. Jolting up, I climb down the bed and search for him.

Where is he? Why isn't he in bed? Did he leave me?

I only take a breath when I notice his small figure roaming around the kitchen, making breakfast. Grinning, I go near him, holding him from behind. I dip myself in his intoxicating scent. But my heaven is short lived because he immediately frees himself from me with a scowl on his face.

So, he is still angry with me.

As he's cooking I gather the plates and wait for him only to be disappointed again.

He only serves himself, and then I notice he also only cooked for himself.

Taking his plate Jungkook immediately goes upstairs without even looking at me.

Before I can go to my husband again my stomach grumbles in hunger. Sighing, I look for our cook. But she isn't present and I can't cook to save life. Dialling the home intercom, I ask.. "Hasn't Mrs. Lee come in today?"

"No. Jungkook sir had given leave to all the staff, sir."

My sly princess! He truly wants me to suffer.

"Go and get breakfast for me." I order and end the line. Within fifteen minutes freshly cooked food is in front of me. After I'm well fed and satiated I can think now.

So I do what is the most urgent task at this moment.

I googled .

How to calm your spouse's anger?

Two hours and a severe headache later I'm still left with nothing. The internet gave the weirdest solutions.

Buy flowers for your partner, cook for your partner, buy them gifts. The second one is an impossible task. And I have an intuition that if I buy flowers for Jungkook he'd cut my dick off.

So I go with the third one. This should be simple.

As the dealer delivers the gift within an hour I go to seek my husband. I naturally found him in the library. Laying on his stomach, he's moving his legs left to right as he's immersed in his book.

"Can you come downstairs for a second?"

"Why?" He answers without looking.

"Please, just come. It won't take much time."

Luckily he doesn't argue anymore and follows me closely behind. I guided us to the garage.

His eyes go wide for a second as he takes in the view. The special edition Lamborghini is standing in our garage. It's in a bloody red colour, just like he wanted.

"You bought it for me?"

He asked, going near the car and touching it.

"Yes.."