Prologue

The aroma of sticky sweet churros swirled around as Skylar walked into Disneyland. She and her family had just come in for another regular day at the park. Having passes they came all the time.

Entering behind them was another family with a 14 year old named Andrew who also knew everything there was to know about Disneyland.

Andrew, much like Skylar, had been coming to the park ever since he could. With his light green eyes and red and black plaid shirt under a leather jacket he scanned his pass with a ding and was in.

The two were a unique pair of people that lived for anything Disney, yet they had never met each other until today.

A giant Mickey head made of flowers greeted them as they entered the park and they both smiled in spite of it. A bell rang as the train pulled its way into the Disneyland Railroad station.

Dressed in a blue t-shirt with a Disney pin lanyard laying on it, Skylar pushed her caramel brown hair to the side and began to walk with her family towards Main Street.

Subconsciously Andrew's family walked towards there too, along with other people just coming in Disneyland. People streamed in and out of the tunnels leading to Main Street. "Here we leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow and fantasy" the sign read right above the tunnel.

Skylar and Andrew along with lots of others followed the flow down Main Street. Cheerful tunes were played and trolleys were pulled on the track by horses. Cast members stood here and there working among the crowds.

The lit stores stood on either side of the street and tunneled your vision straight down to the gleaming pink and blue castle in front of the hub. In the hub stood the famous statue of Mickey and Walt holding handing gleefully. The bronze statue shone in the clear bright day.

Being at Disneyland always cheered Andrew up. What ever was going on Disneyland was always a lighthearted, happy place to be.

Both families ended up at the end of Main Street, in the hub. Skylar sat on the bench surrounding the statue and Andrew did as well right next to her.

"What land are we going to first?" Skylar voiced to her family.

"I think we should go to New Orleans." Andrew said not realizing he was responding to Skylar question.

She turned towards him. "That actually sounds nice." She laughed looked at Andrew realizing he had responded to her by accident.

"Oh." he blushed. "Sorry didn't mean to eavesdrop."

"It's fine." She chuckled. "Hi I'm Skylar."

"Andrew." He nodded his head in acknowledgment and ruffled his dark blonde hair nervously.

The wind all of a sudden picked up. The sky grew darker and a clap of thunder boomed over the sky. They both looked up quizzically.

The wind whipped Skylar's hair around as a flash of lightening lit the sky. The bright sunny day was no more, it had turned into a wild, wind torrent with thunder.

Both Skylar and Andrew leaned on the metal fence around the statue at the same time. And at that moment when the lightening flashed once more the bolts seized through the metal statue and transferred the electricity over to the fence they were leaning on. They were chosen to be transported to a world like no other. A place where dreams came true and your wildest fantasies might just happen. They were transported to the Happiest Place on Earth.

After that for Skylar and Andrew the whole world went black.

Hi everyone !!!This is my first story I'm writing so go easy on me but feel free to correct my mistakes. I'm excited to write this story since I know all about Disneyland and I hope you enjoy it :)Please like this and comment any suggestions, Thanks!!!!!!!

P.S. I love to write cliffhangers so be ready!!!