10: The Christmas version of things

"What do you think?"

"Of what?"

Andrew paused, thinking of the answer carefully. "Life."

"That's a pretty vague question." Skylar worded slowly, trying to see what he was getting at.

"It can be a pretty vague answer." He replied.

"What do you really want to know?"

"I want to know what you think."

"I think-- I think you're, annoying." She stifled a laugh as he shook his head.

"If I'm so annoying, why do you talk to me? Huh?"

"Okay, now you're just running out of things to say." Skylar looked away from him.

"Am I?" Andrew said looking innocent.

"Either that or you're avoiding what you really want to say." She realized.

"What's it to you?" He played along.

"So there is something and this something has to do with--?" Skylar paused studying him. "Me?"

"Possibly."

Skylar fingered her hair as some of it fell in front of her face. She looked away from him but was in deep thought.

The train ran on the tracks noisily and the whistle blew loudly, just for effect. The shiny, light brown benches they sat on gleamed with the glossy coat painted onto them as the wind traveled through the train cars.

Then the train just stopped. It was still stuck in that same weird blur of colors but it was evident they had stopped moving.

"Why did you pick Adventure Land anyway?" Andrew said at last.

"I don't know, it was just the closest, I guess." She responded, watching the blur of colors just sit there.

"And what ride, in particular?" He said trying to figure out their unexpected stop.

She shrugged silently.

"You don't know much, do you?" He joked while keeping a straight face.

Skylar scoffed, slightly smiling although Andrew couldn't see it. "It's just looking for a destination but since you didn't decide--"

She was cut off as the train began to move again.

"Did you tell it something?" Andrew asked.

"No, how strange."

"Well wherever we're going, lets hope it will help us get out of here."

"Yeah, I just wonder where." Skylar puzzles for a moment but then forgot all about it as she said a question out of the blue.
"Let me ask you this. What is the first thing you're going to do when we get out?"

He thought for a minute then answered.
"You know what we have to do; save Walt's name. Although, I'll tell you what I'd do right before we get out."

"What? What are you going to do?" Skylar looked at him with curiosity.

"If I told you, you might not believe me." Andrew said smugly.

"Fine then, be that way." She said nonchalantly.

"Well what are you going to do?" Andrew said avoiding what he really wanted to say.