3 (part 1) :On the Train

"Go!" Skylar yelled at the train and it began to move.

The train flew much faster than a bullet train and all they could see was a blur of colors as they went past things. No idea where they were going, Andrew and Skylar took a minute to recollect everything.

Their clothes were in shreds and that's when Andrew realized just how real these things were. "Are you okay?" He asked and Skylar shook her head yes, still out of breath.

Skylar pulled some clothes out of the bag the statue had given them and handed a pair to Andrew. He stared at her quizzically.

"Well? Turn around." she ordered.

"Oh." Andrew said gladly doing it as he too changed the shredded shirt he was wearing.

Skylar cleared her throat. "Do you believe all this?" They looked back at each other.

Skylar was now wearing another blue shirt and Andrew was wearing gray.

"Believe what? That we are here? At times but it's a lot to take in, for anyone." Andrew replied.

"Yeah." Skylar uttered softly. "So what did you find on Walt? Skylar asked finally after they had had a moment of silence.

"I don't really know yet." Andrew said still clutching the paper in his hand. "It talks about Walt and how he came up with ideas for the Haunted Mansion."

Skylar took the paper from him and read aloud. " Disney assigned Imagineer Ken Anderson to create a story about the Mansion and hired Harper Goff to design it."

"The Harper Goff?!" Andrew got excited.

"Yeah he's a Disney legend now but not back then. It says Goff designed it to be a creepy, rundown place but Walt had other ideas. He didn't want an old building in his pristine park." Skylar finished.

"But I know for a fact Walt died in 1966 and the Mansion opened in 1968, so how does that count?" Andrew puzzled.

"You sound just like everyone else. He came up with the Haunted Mansion of course it counts!" Skylar said now mad and turned away from him.

"Hey I'm sorry I didn't mean it like that." Andrew apologized truthfully. "Look we just have to get through this, go to every ride and then get out of here."

She sighed and turned towards him. "Okay, but what do you mean get through this? We are at the happiest place on Earth, lets have some fun with it." Skylar smirked and Andrew was surprised considering what they had just gone through.

The train suddenly stopped or rather slowed down so much to normal speed that it seemed like it had stopped. It was pretty dark but had a little light that lit the tunnel the train was in.

They heard the trains go over the tracks noisily but except for that it was silent. Then music began to play and both of them now knew where they were.

A voice came over the speaker of the train. "The next leg of our journey will take us along the rim of the spectacular Grand Canyon. Its a long drop to the canyon floor, so please stay seated with your hands and arms inside the train. And now the Grand Canyon."

The music continued and a bright light came into view. The chirping of birds was heard as they flew around in the train.

Glass did not conceal the dusty red cliff that was at the edge of the train tracks and the pair were now thankful for the railing in front of them. They faced the Grand Canyon but not the one with wall paper to make the illusion of the Grand Canyon.

There were acres and acres of canyons spread out as far as they could see and the person was right when they said it would be a long drop to the canyon floor.