2. all by yourself, sitting alone

"𝘙𝘦𝘥 𝘚𝘬𝘶𝘭𝘭, do you copy? I repeat, 𝘙𝘦𝘥 𝘚𝘬𝘶𝘭𝘭, this is 𝘙𝘦𝘣𝘦𝘭 𝘊𝘭𝘢𝘸𝘴, do you copy? Does anyone copy? 𝘙𝘦𝘥 𝘚𝘬𝘶𝘭𝘭, I need you, do you copy? Over." Bea repeatedly tap her finger against the 'push-to-talk' button that, unsurprisingly, you push to talk.

Nancy, stares at the brown-haired girl, irritated from her bed. "Hey. You gotta take it easy on that thing, okay? You're going to drain the battery."

Bea snap her head, annoyed but ignored the blonde girl. She readjust the eyepatch that's covering her left eye, before speaking again through the walkie talkie. "𝘙𝘦𝘥 𝘚𝘬𝘶𝘭𝘭, do you copy? Over." And just like that, it continues for hours and hours until Vicky actually response.

Perhaps, I should explain.

The story starts wildly ten years ago. Thèrèse, Bea, Vicky and Nancy.

Strange, yet beautiful and extraordinary young girls. They are like the seasons, each has its own lights.

Things aren't that bad honestly. But long story short, Bea and Thèrèse met in the train ten years ago. Shortly, Thèrèse found Bea, both girls are very young and small. Then, there's Vicky hit the scene. Poor six year old girl being taken away from her mother, she found Bea and Thèrèse, greeting them with a cold expression but with a soft heart. Then, there's Nancy, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘬𝘦𝘺.

It was snowed the day her parents died, and the day she was taken away from her siblings. She didn't know how and when she met the three of them. She just did. But Vicky, she never forget.

A lot of things had happened, actually. Long story short, it was a good and a bad time. They were separated countless of times, but still managed to find their way back to eachother.

Vicky and Nancy are both test subjects, separated from the two other girls at the age of fifteen and fourteen. They were experimented in the maze trials, memories wiped and gone, with no real identity of who they are, names changed.

𝗕𝗲𝗮, is either wildly naive or dangerously intelligent. (a professional idiot actually.)
𝗩𝗶𝗰𝗸𝘆, is a knight polishing her armour, carrying her own swords, fighting her own battles and making her own glory.
𝗡𝗮𝗻𝗰𝘆, she walk a fine line between beautifully macabre and uncharacteristically psychotic.
𝗧𝗵𝗲̀𝗿𝗲̀𝘀𝗲, and she gracefully danced on the fine line between a hard mind and a soft heart.

Pressing her finger tightly against the button after snatching it from Bea, Nancy spoke with an urgent tone. "Come quick, Vicky."

Vicky, on the other line, had managed to grab Thèrèse freely from her father's lectures. Both red-hair girl and black hair girl are rushing down the vents, Vicky desperately trying to find a way back as Thèrèse followed closely.

Nancy quickly pulls Thèrèse up by the arm, getting off of the vent, then Bea pulls the vent back in place. The girls pant for air then stare down at Thèrèse in awe, "How in the holy crackers did you do that?" Bea whispered to Vicky.

"What, crawling through the vent and somehow get lost but then eventually I found Thèrèse by some miracle in this big, whole facility? Yeah, I don't know." Vicky said sarcastically, with a tiny smirk.

Nancy and Bea share a glance, Bea rolling her eyes at the comment, "We could use your luck now," Bea said sarcastically as well. The girls look at Thèrèse who's still panting. "Are you alright, Thèrèse?" Vicky chuckled.

The black-hair girl nods her head slowly, catching her breath. She stands up, looking up at Vicky with puppy dog eyes. Bea rolls her eyes in disbelief, "How are you alive right now?" She asks Thèrèse who shrugs.