4. the plan pt.i

Nancy told the girls and Aris everything about the interrogation she had with Janson and Thomas. "Has he had any talk before with my dad?" Thèrèse asks, between explanation which Nancy just shakes her head. "I'm not quite sure."

Soon enough, they are planning an escape, they could sense something is wrong with the place they are staying. The farm? The safe haven? Teenagers going behind the door but never came back out? Thanks to Aris' instincts. Aris had showed Nancy, Thèrèse, Vicky and Bea the map of the vents, where to cornered, every place and every inch of area they could find.

But mostly, they take the route towards the one area, where the doctors took the arrivals that got their names called everyday. And they have not returned.

"Ouch Bea, that's my foot." Vicky complains, her head moving over her shoulder to look at Bea who's crawling through the tiny vent behind her. Thèrèse, Aris and Nancy are infront of them, crawling while Aris showed the way.

Bea whispers, "Sorry." She huff before turning her head forward. "Can someone please tell me if they saw dead bodies because I don't." She complains.

"Not dead body, Bea. We're going to found out the route to the lab." Aris said, shaking his head in annoyance. "Well yeah, but do we really have to crawl through the vents?" Bea said.

"Do you have a better idea?" Thèrèse said, looking over her shoulder as she shrugs a shoulder at Bea. "We can't turn invisible now, can we?" Vicky scoffs a chuckle. Bea paused, can they?

Vicky noticed the look on Bea's face and she could tell what she is thinking, "I was just joking." Bea roll her eyes at that and Vicky snickers.

A few more moments after toss and turning corners. Aris finally stop, glancing over his shoulder to watch over the girls to see if they're focus and listen. "Alright, this is where we're gonna start our plan." He said. The girls stay silent, watching Aris and what he's going to do.

As soon as Aris got the vent door open, he nods at the girls and jump off. "Are you sure this is safe?" Thèrèse ask in concern, her eyes roll to look at Bea and Vicky who's beside her.

Nancy only nods, "Let's go and hear what he has to say." The blonde girl give the other three one last look, before jumping off as well.

Vicky watch Nancy go and huff, "I can't believe I'm doing this." She said, as Thèrèse and Bea turn their heads to look at the redhead who now jumps off to the ground.

Now, Aris and the two girls already landed down the empty hallway. The duo who's still in the vent stared silently. Vicky laughs at the look in their faces, "Aren't you guys gonna come down?" She showed a little smirk of cockiness.

"Give us a minute." Bea said, her voice echoing through the vent. Vicky shrugs, turning on the timer on her wristwatch as Aris walk to her, craning his neck up to look at Thèrèse and Bea. "Guys, come on, we have to be fast and keep quiet!" Aris urge in a hush tone while Nancy keeps a lookout.

Thèrèse sighs, "Come, we don't want to keep them waiting." She shut her eyes as if fate and death is going to take her away before she jumps down from the vent. Vicky helps her up while Thèrèse gives her a small thank you.

Bea jumps down the vent carefully, the two girls catch her too safely. Aris nods, seeing all the girls finally come down. "Okay, now come on." Aris and the girls are now rushing through the hallway that's going to lead them to the lab that's holding the subject kids.

They keep on for watchful eyes as they ran, before leaning against the wall sneakily and slid through to arrive at the lab. "We're here." Aris informs, seeing the door ahead of them. Nancy look over her shoulder and gives the girls thumbs up, signalling they're arrived and safe. But that doesn't mean they can take advantage of the loneliness and silence.