47. two by two

"No. There has to be another way."

Thomas shook his head sternly, pacing back and forth in the room that they were in — the A-team and Gally — watched him aggravatingly. He scratch his chin with his fingers while trying to ignore his sisters fighting.

Vicky stayed silent from besides Bea and Prim, barely shaking her head while playing with her fingers. It had been three days since Gally had shown Nancy, Newt and Thomas the city and since then, they had been strategizing a plan to get everyone back, again. They had one - which is Teresa who'd Gally showed Nancy, Newt and Thomas back at the top of the walls.

And about Thèrèse, Nancy knew it would be wrong to keep it as a secret in-between all of them, but she can't just told them what she saw about Thèrèse. Especially, Bea.

"Like what?" said Gally, with an exasperating sighs. "You've seen the building. She is our only way in."

Teresa.

"You really think she's gonna help us?" Thomas said, slightly narrowed his eyebrows at Gally.

Gally scoffs while Vicky simultaneously glared up through Thomas' skull, he didn't noticed it of course, too busy worrying about his little mistress. "I don't plan on asking her permission." Gally said dryly, locking eyes with Vicky.

"I told you we just nab her." Nancy muttered, picking at her nubs called fingernails.

"Not helping, darling." Thomas respond, not even giving her a glance.

"Am I missing something here?" Brenda added, having an amused but appalled expression on her face. "This is the same girl who betrayed us. Correct? Same dick?" At this, Prim looked up at her, trying to copied the same word.

Vivian was about to scold her when, "I like her." Gally hummed, jabbing his finger at Brenda.

"Yes Brenda, the love of my life, the same girl." Bea inhales tiredly but still filled with sarcasm, her eyes not leaving Prim as she played shortly with the young girl. "I like her too." Gally scoffs, to which Bea shot him gleefully smirk. Brenda throws her a side look before moving her eyes back at Thomas.

"What's going on, kid? Is there a problem?" asked Vivian firmly, who's next to Jorge, placing both her hands on the table as the entire time she's in the room was when she's standing, pacing back and forth just like Bea's idiotic brother.

"Yeah, Thomas. Is there a problem?" Vicky questions sarcastically, her head perking up. The group was surprised she even speaks since the beginning of the meeting, but let it go anyway.

"I'd like to know that too." said Nancy, throaty. Thomas unexpectedly met his girlfriend's eyes, who's glaring at him, but slowly moved her eyes down. Thomas was so oblivious to it and it made Nancy's heart sink before her body slink back into the chair. "Sorry." she babbled, looking away insecurely.

A silence clouded over the room like a rain cloud, tension palpable. Prim was 12 for god's sake, she's not a child anymore and nearly a teenager. But still, Prim wasn't allowed to be in this kind of situation.

Prim glanced up nervously at the tension, playing with Bea's CDs that she brought back from home. Speaking of which, Bea hadn't spoken from the moment they'd arrived the place Gally had kidnapped them. (except for some sarcasm, but normal conversation.. no.) Maybe there's something's wrong with her too...

"What you're afraid your little girlfriend's going to get hurt? huh?" Newt spoke throaty, filled with venom, double-checking Thomas. "W-what are you talking about?" Thomas questions, his head moving a little to the side, staring at Newt.

"This has obviously never been about rescuing Minho? Has it?" Newt muttered, however the anger still lingering in his tone. Nancy looks at Newt pleadingly, "What is he's talking about Tommy?"