20. time for murder punks!

Less than a second later, the sound of two men arguing escalated up the hallway as they reached the entrance of the room. Vicky's and Thèrèse' eyes widen at the sight of Jorge who had tied Marcus' wrists and was gripping onto him by the collar of his shirt.

Vicky glanced at the right, seeing Thèrèse already made her way to Teresa, who was still on the floor, with Nancy - oh Nancy..

Vicky frowns at the state of the girl, she glanced at her left, seeing Brenda already made her way to the cushion on the other side of the group. To her relief, Thomas was already awake, but he surely looks like shit.

Vicky let a small laugh, strutting her way towards the group while pointing at Thomas, "You look like a Picasso painting." She snorts. Thomas turns, holding an unimpressed look, faking his laugh, "Do you know how Picasso painted people?"

Vicky hums, shaking her head, as she let out her arms, "Glad to see you make it out alive, buddy." She said, as she wraps herself around Thomas, he does the same, patting her back. "Yeah, I'm surprised you could last a whole day without murdering someone." He fires back as they pulled away. "Oh yeah? Say that to Nancy. She couldn't last a day without throwing a fist on someone's face." She shrugs, moving out of the way as Bea came up with a water bottle, handing it to Thomas, while stroking his back. "Here, drink this, you'll feel better."

Hearing a faint moan, Vicky look over to see Nancy blinking her eyes awake, she found herself rushing towards the girl. Vicky crouched down, sitting on her ankle as she secure Nancy on her lap. "It's okay. I got you." She kissed Nancy's forehead.

Nancy then smiled at the sight of Teresa, waving at her shortly. "Hey, I got you some water. Drink it all, you'll feel better." Bea appeared with a water bottle, handing it to Nancy who chugged it down hungrily, muttering a small thank you. Thèrèse came from besides Bea. "Are you feeling any better, now?" She asks Nancy. The girl nodded at Thèrèse.

Newt smiles at the sight of Nancy's awaken, truth to be told, he really felt so worried - so, so worried, it's just he really didn't show it much. Vicky, like usual, takes out a medication a doctor gave to her when Nancy had a panic attack. "Hey, here, your medicine." She said, preparing her Fluoxetine (Prozac) a medicine that treated panic attacks.

Nancy shakes her head in disagreement, "I'm fine. I don't need it." Vicky sighs, looking down at her with empathy. "Nancy, take it. You need it." "She's right, Nance, you need it." Thèrèse cooed, Teresa rubbing the blonde girl's back for reassuring. "I'm fine, I'm just dizzy."

"I'm no doctor, but I'm pretty sure you need to get medical attention." Bea interfere, Jorge punching Marcus could be heard from the background.

Nancy murmurs something under her breath, her expression turns quickly, "Aw, don't be so grumpy, Nance. Just take the medicine, you're gonna be okay." Bea teases. Nancy hesitantly takes the medicine out of Vicky's hand, sitting up, "Easy there, grumpy face, easy.." Thèrèse whispers, helping her up a bit as she gulps the tablet, then chugged down the water.

Nancy hands back the water bottle to Vicky, when the five girls turned their head to the commotion of Jorge punching Marcus, causing blood to spurt from his mouth. Bea, Vicky and Nancy winced as Teresa stayed still, Thèrèse looking somewhere else. Nancy glanced to her left, meeting Thomas' eyes whose from the past few minutes that couldn't take his eyes off of her.

Nancy avoided his eyes, looking back as she whispers at Vicky, "Where's my gun?"

"Who?"

"The love of my life, where is she?"

Vicky raised her eyebrows, "Oh! Here!" She said, handing her another bag.

Nancy groans, "What about my axe?" Vicky squinted her eyes, "You have an axe?"

Nancy scoffs, "Well, duh, I'm just good at hiding it. I also had a crossbow." She whispers the last words. Not getting another response from Vicky, Nancy and Bea gets up from their previous spots, checking up on Jorge and Marcus by seating themselves on the seat next to Aris.

"Where is the Right Arm, Marcus?" Jorge interrogated. "I already told you, I don't know!" Jorge was unimpressed, "I know you know where they're hiding," Jorge scowled, clutching the chair on the either side of Marcus' head. "So, you tell me, then I'll make you a deal."

Marcus laughs at those words. "I burned that bridge a long of time ago," He said, shaking his head. "Hey, weird girl! What happened to your back?" He laughs as he referred to Vicky and her scoliosis.

Vicky rolled her eyes at this. "Well, scoliosis happened, fuck-face."

Jorge gripped Marcus' hair, pushing it back aggressively, having his attention. "Continue."

"I make my own deals. You're the one who taught me - never missed an opportunity." And then, he started laughing again.

"What's he talking about?" Newt asked, a firm expression on his face. Nancy stopped sharpening her axe for a milliseconds, then continued.

"It's about supply and demand. WICKED wants all the immunes they can get. I help provide that for them. So I lure the kids in, they get drunk, they have a good time. And then later, WICKED comes in." Marcus explains, his eyes trailing on Nancy. "They separated the wheat from the chaff. I will lift her from her feet, put her over my shoulder and return her to my world where she will live out her days as my trustworthy wife."

"What?" Nancy stops sharpening her axe, now edging herself on her seat. Axe readying in hand, "Um, does she knows about this?" Frypan asks, practically no one. "Is that important?" Marcus laughs.

Nancy scoffs, pushing Bea out so she can stand, "Are you kidding me!" Before she could do anything to him with her second wife, axe. Thomas appears with his hands risen, "Hey, hey, calm down!" Nancy huffed, as she glared down at Marcus, Thomas finally guiding her back to the group.

"I changed my mind, hermano." Jorge looked at Marcus, his anger bubbling up. "I do enjoy hurting you!" He took a few steps back before lunging forwards, pushing his foots against his chest, pressing the nozzle of the gun against Marcus' head.

"Talk!" He said aggressively. "Talk!" Marcus is beaten up pretty badly.

"Okay! Okay!" Marcus surrenders, kicking his feet in the air. "Jesus, But I'm not making any promises - these guys likes to move around."

With the help of Frypan, Jorge picked up the chair causing Marcus to wince loudly. The man exhaled loudly attempting to catch his breath. "They had an outposts in the mountains. But it's a long way away." He shakes his head. "You got half a weekend on your ass, you're never going to make it." He began cackling evilly, trying to discourage the group.

Nancy gripped her axe as she tried to launched herself at him, only to be stopped by Thomas. Jorge just smirked, "Not on foot." Patting Marcus head in a friendly - well, more like sarcastic way.

"Where's Bertha?"

Marcus' lips trembled, as if he was a kid that's just got scolded by his parents. Jorge smirked even bigger.

"Not Bertha."

The group exchanges looks - Who the shuck is Bertha?