25. please don't tell them

After a little moments of bonding between Vicky and Vivian, they let eachother go eventually, both Vicky and Vivian were grumpy at the feeling of letting eachother go. But, Vivian still need to heal her patients, and Vicky, well, she have a LOT to tell her friends.

Stepping out of the tent, Vicky wore a wide, and sincere smile, something she never think she would do most of her life. Kissing eachother cheeks and forehead, Vivian took another direction to the left as Vicky spotted her friends.

Walking towards them, she noticed a figure of a little girl. Prim.

"Prim?" Vicky questions, pacing a little faster. The young girl turned around at the mentioned of her name, and it's also because the familiar voice.

Prim widened her eyes at the sight of Vicky, she had met Aris of course, but seeing Vicky was another level. Prim immediately jumps from her seat and practically speed running towards Vicky. The 9 year old girl collapse on Vicky as they bone crushing hugged eachother, both laughing. "Prim! Oh my goodness!"

Vicky never felt so happy in her life.

She finally thought, maybe this, maybe this is the time where they finally have peace, away from WICKED, and always with her family.

"Prim! You've grown so much! Oh my goodness!" Vicky exclaims, gripping onto Prim' face. "Vicky! I have so much to tell you!" Prim said excitedly, jumping up and down.

She laughs, "Sure, let's take a seat first, yeah?" Prim nodded in agreement and lead her towards Harriet, Sonya, Aris and Bea. Where's Thèrèse?

"Hey guys." Vicky said, seating next to Prim, who seat next to Bea. They greeted back. Bea noticed a little different on Vicky's face, "Why are you so happy?" Bea asked, she gets it that she finally reunited with her friends and she couldn't be any happier, but her eyes are telling her more.

Vicky fights the urge to squeals, instead she laughs while maniacally shakes Bea. Other than Nancy, who always beats people up, Vicky was one of the hell woman who likes to fight people with words.

"Vicky!" Prim' voice cut Vicky from explaining how she met her mother. "I made this for you!"

A pendant.

It's a kid' pendant. Vicky gasps gently, taking the pendant carefully as if it was gold. "Prim, this is beautiful! You're so smart, I'm so proud of you!" Vicky grabs Prim and kissed her temple.

Harriet and Sonya watched the scene unfold, sure, Vicky was the only person who never actually showed affection. But that was in the maze, where she have no life, where she have no goal except to get her friends out. Prim and Nancy were one of the people that could get Vicky laughs like a cow- i mean, sincerely.

Prim always annoyed Vicky, that's what she's got at, besides from being cute. But even though she sometimes annoys her. She couldn't help but feels bad whenever she made Vicky upset. Because no matter how they actually fights, Vicky was the only one who actually have soft spot for Prim.

Vicky wrapped the pendant around her neck, getting helps from Bea and Prim. Bea was inspecting a book when Prim snatched it from her, laughing evilly, "Prim! Give it back! you-"

Bea doesn't need to finish her sentence as she bolted to chased the young girl, around the base, one laughing, one frustrated.

Vicky watches the scene with Aris, Sonya and Harriet. "Where's Thèrèse?"

Aris points up to the cliff, where Thèrèse stood with Teresa?

Vicky glared at them, not really death glare, but curious glares. She began to walked towards them, leaving Harriet, Sonya and Aris to their conversation. And well, Bea still chasing Prim.