55. for all to rise, one must fall

Jorge moved towards Vivian, trying to get her off Vicky's lifeless body as he remembers that Thomas and Teresa are still with WICKED. "Vivian? Vivian listen to me, please.." he tried to grab her attention, softly dragging her shoulder as Vivian continued to cry.

The Gladers, who were previously focused on the pained screams coming from Vivian, are now turning their attention to Jorge and what he is going to say now that they're listening to the raw cries from the former leader of the Gladers.

"Listen to me, they have Thomas, Thèrèse and Teresa."

Nancy glared, her bloodshot blue eyes stared at the mention of Thomas' in the hands of WICKED. Nancy felt Bea shuffled closer behind her, moving towards their lifeless friend. Bea grabbed Vicky's head and kisses it softly, tears running down her cheeks as she also feels the tragic loss. 

Vivian tried to compose her breathing, feeling tired. She felt herself go limp, but tries to pull herself together after the mention of Thomas, "I need you to be strong, Vivian. They have Thomas and Thèrèse."

The redhead woman tried to compose her breathing, feeling tired and numb from the pain of losing her daughter. But she snapped out of it momentarily upon hearing Jorge mentioning Thomas, Thèrèse and Teresa.

She knows she has to try to stay strong and keep going not only for herself and her daughter, but also for her remaining family and the Gladers. She gathered her composure and stared at Jorge, realizing she has to be strong for all of them.

Vivian grabbed her bow and arrows, her spare wrapped blades around her waist tightly, ready to fight.

She is exhausted from the emotional and physical strain of losing her daughter but knows there is no time to mourn. She has to set aside her grief and focus on protecting Thomas, and maybe Thèrèse and Teresa. Her eyes are darkened and full of anger, and she starts her motorcycle engine and bolts, not even bothering to let it warm up, she just wants to get to WICKED as quickly as she can to save her children.

As Vivian watches the building where WICKED is housed, she sees an explosion go off, and immediately dives to the ground to avoid any danger. She silently slides out of view, shooting a guard before quickly slitting another one's throat and using his body as a shield.

She lets out a war cry of anger, showing no fear or remorse as she charges forward, taking out the guards one by time with her skilled bow and arrow. The guards begin to get up, hoping to attack her after the explosion, but she is quicker and is easily able to kill him back in anger.

Vivian hops over some stairs, leading her to the top level as she dodges the bullets that fly past her. She slides to the side, getting out of view and hiding behind walls, before releasing an arrow directly to a guard guarding the level.

She slides across the floor and goes behind the guard, slitting his throat before turning around and shooting another man. She hears another guard coming, and she shoots at him again. She just keeps shooting at the guards, taking them out one by time and not letting up until there's no one left standing.

Vivian is filled with rage, seeking vengeance for the loss of her daughter. Her adrenaline is pumping, and she continues to eliminate the guards one after another without showing any mercy or remorse for their deaths.

She screams out a war cry, eyes full of anger, revenge, and determination to avenge for her daughter. She quickly released her arrow violently, shooting at the guards who were trying to hunt her down, and she runs through the hallways, letting out her arrows and killing the guards below her in the level. She pulls her knife out and stabs the man violently, with a loud grunt, feeling powerful as she takes out her foes. Her short hair becomes easy to soaked with sweat, as her locks fly around and she stabs another guy after she moves upwards to another level. She moves deeper into the building, hunting for her children.