15. laughter in the tombs

Silence in the air as they all silently look at eachother before one by one, men started to grab them.

The teenagers shouted in returns, the men grab their arms and started to walk them away, somewhere, "Let's go, buttercup." A man said creepily as he hold Vicky, which the girl squirm under his touch.

"I'm not your buttercup, you perv!" Vicky protest, disgusted.

Next thing they know, is that they all were hanging upside down at the bottomless pit of the building.

Vicky's spine hurts like a bitch.
Nancy's thigh and knees burns like hell.

"Good plan, Thomas, just hear what the man has to say, really working out for us." Minho sigh, sarcastically.

"Yeah, have you even thought this through, Thomas? Oh hey, strangers who we don't even know but found us in the middle of the storm, look at us kids you have smuggled over the scorch." Vicky added, sarcastically.

"Shut up, Minho, Vicky." Thomas rolled his eyes at them both. "Guys, could you please atleast try and be nice?" Thomas tried talking to them again.

Randomly,

"Can I bother you for a second?" Bea said after a long pause as she looks over Nancy. Nancy, who was staring off distance, trying to process what was happening, response anyway, "Ya always bothered me, but go ahead."

Luckily for Nancy, Vicky change the topic so Bea will have no time to bother her, "I don't really like you people, not really.." Vicky grumbled as she sway herself from right to left. "Except me, right?" Minho said from her left.

"Especially, you."

The group laughs at Vicky's response, atleast they had something to laugh about in this situation.

"I hate you." Minho argues jokingly, "HATE is a strong word, flamingo." Vicky said proudly, the group continued laughing at their little arguement.

"Yeah, well I have strong feelings." Minho said, if they weren't even tied up, he would pick his nails up, I'm telling you.

They still continues their laughter, before it slowly dying out, the vibe of the room suddenly went cold and gloomy.

A few minutes later, the sound of the metal door creaking in the room, interrupting the group's conversation they were having. They all looked annoyed as they glance at the door, revealing Jorge walking in. "Enjoying the view?"

"Yeah, it's cozy." Nancy smiled, sniffing the air sarcastically.

"What do you want from us, man?" Thomas asked, turning his body slowly to face him. "That is the question." Jorge laughs, "my men wants to sell you back to WICKED.."

"Oh jesus fuck," Bea groans, earning sharp glares from Newt.

"But, I'm not like that, something tells me that you're not either."

"Is there blood rushing through my head or does this shank doesn't make any sense?" Minho said, having Jorge's attention.

Jorge looks at him for a second, before pointing at Thomas and Thèrèse, who are next to eachother, "Tell me, what do you know about the Right Arm." He asked, sternly.

"I thought you said they were ghosts?" Newt questions, confusingly. Vicky raised her eyebrows at Thèrèse who happens to be infront of her.

"I happened to believe in ghosts, especially when I hear them chattering around the air waves," Jorge answers him, bluntly.

However, Jorge ignored them as he walks over the lever, already gripping it as he asks one more question, "You tell me what you know, then maybe we'll make a deal."