37. all of you, all of me. intertwined.

(𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗵𝘀, 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝗱𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗶𝗻)

"I swear, I accidentally slept in, I forgot. Really. I'm sorry." Vicky apologize sarcastically, standing before Vincent. "You forgot? That's unlikely." Vincent said, wiping off the window in the main building. Today was the day where they were doing mutual cooperation in the main building. They're basically cleaning up the building: taking out trashes, mopping floors, sweeping, wiping tables and windows.

"You slept in for 5 hours, V." Frypan told her, holding up the curtains for Newt to install in. "5 minutes." Vicky smiled sheepishly, turning around and met Vincent tired glares. "Go help your mother and Harriet down the basement." Vincent shooed her off as she quickly fake salute and rolled her eyes while running downstairs.

"Bea, Tommy, quit playing and start working." Nancy called out sternly, focusing on her task. Basically, the whole members of the island were there, anywhere and everywhere in the building, in and out, doing their works, including the kids. "Where is Brenda?" She asked, huffing. "She went out early with Jorge to do various things with the trainers.. you know," Newt replied. Nancy groans at the answer, pressing her broom down in distressed. "Did she forgot we have a mutual cooperation around the building?" She continues.

"Ugh, Bea! Tommy!" Nancy added frustratedly at the two siblings who was around the corner, "Quiet, Nance. I'm teaching the kids.. some self-defense moves." Bea complains, her fists clutching infront of her as Thomas did the same. Prim and the younger kids were in the room, watching the older teenagers instead of working.

Thomas scoffs and laughs out loud, "What are you laughing at, dumbass?" Bea said, swinging a punch which Thomas dodged. "You used to handle me, but I doubt you can now." Thomas scoffs, "Oh please, we were five. And don't think too much of yourself, big brother, bring it in!" Bea scoffs back, as she watches her brother stretch and prepare to fight her. Prim, Quinn and other kids continued to watch as Nancy stared unimpressed, "Thomas.. Bea is going to kick your ass!" Prim shouted, at the top of her lungs. Thomas looks at his younger sister in surprised as his other one bursted out laughing.

It was a surprise for Thomas, when Bea charges up to him, and with a one swift move and a knee strike, he was on the ground. The children were laughing and screaming in joy along with Nancy, who was watching the interaction, laughs a little. The children ran and hug Bea, "Bea! Bea!" Bea laughs at them, throwing her hands up in victory, "Beatrice! Beatrice! Oy, oy, oy!"

"Hey princess, everything okay down there?" She joked, wiggling her head and body to the side. Thomas stays on the ground, sticking his tounge out playfully. "And that's how you walk an asshole's ass." Bea said smugly. "Hey, this asshole is your brother. And watch out, not every one should get beaten up. Unless they deserve it." Thomas scolded Bea, as he gets up from the floor. "You deserve it!" A kid next to Prim yelled out as they all laughs, Thomas shooting him a glare.

Nancy happened to walk past by, patting his biceps to calm him down, and not surprised, it works. "Worst case scenario, you close the hand.. real tight, and punch that bitch! Any idiots who bothers you." Bea exclaims, showing hands motion as she watched Prim closed his fist and take a swing at Quinn.

"Alright, guys, that's enough." Nancy tells, and a glare is enough as they all scattered off. Thomas snickers as he followed Nancy, wherever she's going. Bea was satisfied with her actions lately, and now groaning as she remembers as she had a whole building to cleaned. "Bea! Mop the floor!" Nancy yelled out, from another room. Bea heard this and groans, getting away to prepare the basket.

"I hate cleaning."

-

Night came around as they finished their cooperations. And now relaxing around a bonfire, Bea stayed inside, working on her radio, eagerly awaiting for WICKED' informations. Thomas tried to talk her out of it, telling her to celebrate outside and rest but she insists she could stay and watch over the radio. Vicky, Brenda and Harriet were drinking around the bonfire as they talked, Newt and Frypan enjoying their conversation.