39. minho and the last city.

"Vicky! Vicky, come on! The A-team is back! The A-team and V-team has returned!" Prim beams, pulling Vicky out of her tent. The redhead girl groans, dropping her arms to her side as she followed the young girl annoyed. "What is it with you?" Vicky asks, irritated.

Vicky was ordered to stay behind while they were planning on rescued the others. The redhead girl did not take it very well, she begged Nancy and Thomas to let her come with them for five days straight. Defeated, Vicky understand why they didn't want her to come with them, it's too risky. Especially, with her new condition. So, Vicky and Prim just stayed in Mary's tent that morning, mixing some herbs and medicines stuff.

Prim dragged Vicky towards where the berg landed the cargo carefully. Thomas, Newt, Vincent and the others could be seen on top of the train. Vicky followed Prim shortly, telling her to stay off the side while watching the others handled the train.

The opening of the berg opened, revealing Nancy and Bea stepped out. She didn't see her mother, overwhelmed began to take over. So she whistles, like they always do. She whistles, not caring about the stares of people, only focusing on her mother's response.

Finally, her prayer was answer, Vivian stepped out of the berg, whistling as she glanced to meet her daughter's gaze. At the sight of her mother, Vicky felt melting and quickly whines, "Mother!" She called, her face twisting as she dragged her own body. Nancy and Bea turned towards the voice of Vicky, greeting her slightly before going to where Newt was working on with the door.

Vicky collapsed on Vivian's chest as the woman caressed her back, her arms dropping on Vivian's shoulder. Vicky looks over and saw that they had finally opened the door, and saw Frypan got in as they all is already inside. Vicky tugged on her mother, walking over to the cargo.

When she's inside, she could see Nancy and Harriet hugged Sonya and Aris, Bea awkwardly stands there while giving Sonya a small wave. She saw Thomas and Newt on the back of the train, their horrified face confusing her. "Guys, what is it?" Vicky asks, walking over to the boys. They stared at her, unsure as they watched she looks for Minho.

Vicky's eyes widening at the realisation, shaking her head as 'oh no', she walks back over to Nancy and Harriet, knowing she hadn't greeted them yet as Vivian, Jorge, Vincent and Mary were working on the kids chained. "Hey, guys. Good to see your ugly sticks faces." Vicky approaches sarcastically, bringing a stunned-face Aris into a hug. She laughs at his reaction, before bringing Sonya into a tight embrace. "I miss you."

Nancy turned to where Thomas and Newt are, "He's not here.." Newt informs sadly as Nancy's gaze linger to the ground, blinking in guilty while she kept caressing Aris' head.

-

Bea and Vicky were checking on Sonya and Aris, giving Nancy a space to cool off after hearing the news about Minho. Noticing she's growing a bit emotional at the news of Minho, she found a room for herself and freshing herself up.

Walking around the island, seeing Vincent and other kids, Nancy decided to look over Thomas, sensing this is probably the hardest for him and Newt, as Minho is their best friend. Nancy tried to look everywhere for him, but couldn't so she went over to Brenda and Jorge instead.

"Hey guys," Nancy said, walking over to Jorge, who's fixing his jeep and Brenda who's reading a book. Jorge turns around and saw Nancy, immediately standing up from his current position. "Hey," He greets back, Brenda looks at Nancy in concern.

Nancy leans besides Brenda, crossing her arms, "Are you okay?" Jorge asks. "Not really.." Nancy whispers, glancing down. "I'm sorry about Minho." Brenda said, caressing Nancy's back as she gives a smile. "We will find him. We have to. How's your leg doing?" She asks, nodding down to Brenda's leg.