51. he's my brother

All of them had been planned to go to different places as part of the plan. Vicky stayed with Brenda, in the bus so they can take in the kids after Gally and the rest had taken them out. Vicky was a bit disappointed she couldn't fight with her mother and friends but understand that it's something that's got to do with her condition.

The time skip brought them to their destinations, with Vicky staying behind at the bus with Brenda. She was disappointed, since she wanted to be out in the field helping the others. But she also knew that it was for the best, in light of her condition and how much time she had left.

She had to make the most of her time, especially after keeping her condition secret for so many months. The least she could do was remain behind and supervise for the kids.

Brenda took her seat at the back of the bus, looking concerned for Vicky's well-being.

"Brenda, I'm fine." Vicky said softly, although her head is spinning and she could feel her emotions rising up and down as a sign of the symptoms. Her hand keeps gripping her arm.

Brenda looked at Vicky with worried eyes, her concern evident on her face.

She reached out and placed a hand on Vicky's shoulder, trying to comfort her.

"Please, Vicky... You need to stay calm." She said softly, looking deeply into her eyes. "It must be really hard, but we're almost there."

Brenda knew that waiting was difficult for Vicky. But she wanted to reassure her and make sure she stayed strong for what was about to come.

"Yeah, yeah. Let's just wait for the others to get the rest of the kids out." Vicky said, trying to catch her breath and calm down.

"Exactly." Brenda agreed.

There wasn't much else they could do except wait. Vicky knew that she had to remain calm and level-headed, especially now that she had started to feel the symptoms of the virus.

The rescue mission was about to begin, and they had to focus.

Brenda looked out of the window, wondering when the others would return. She hoped that they were all alright.

With Nancy, Thomas, Bea, Thèrèse, Teresa, Newt and Gally. All of them except Thèrèse and Teresa are wearing guards outfit. Teresa and Thomas had to walk in the building, Newt already in the building, waiting for the two of them so they can walk together. Gally and Thèrèse are outside but near the building door. Nancy and Bea quickly joined the group, walking in group so they won't cause any suspicion of breaking in WCKD headquarters to rescue Minho.

Everyone followed the plan set up, with Teresa and Thomas walking through the entrance and into the building. They wanted to appear as guards, trying to stay inconspicuous to avoid any suspicion.

Nancy and Bea quickly followed them and joined the group, trying to blend in as much as possible.

Once they made it to a door, Teresa opened it with her keycard. Walking in, they all aimed their guns except for Thèrèse and Teresa. "Go, go, go." Thèrèse whispered, urging.

"Hold on. Hold on. I can get in here." They turned around, seeing the guard lift his mask, revealing Gally underneath.

Nancy and Bea follows, lifting their masks up and so did Thomas and Newt.

The team was inside now, they all took off their masks, revealing their true faces. Except for Teresa and Thèrèse, who didn't take part in the disguising process.

They all needed to move fast now, they couldn't waste anymore time. The whole point of this mission was to save Minho and the other kids. And they must do everything in their power to reach that goal.