18. no touchy please

Meanwhile, The group of three had been able to get out of the almost collapsing building as they found themselves an alleyway, making sure to keep an eye out if they caught sight of the group anywhere.

As they walked, Nancy and Thomas could hear an uncomfortable sigh before they heard a thump behind them. Turning around, they saw Brenda on the ground as she ripped a bandage in half before rolling up her pant leg, revealing a deep bite marked on her skin, the red blood now having dried after a couple of minutes. Nancy's eyes widen in worried.

It was a Crank bite.

"Shit." Brenda curses, lowering her head. "It's okay, Brenda.." Nancy murmurs, having the urge to comfort the girl. Brenda sighs, looking up at them. "Yeah, yeah, I know. Let's just go find Marcus."

There was a couple of minutes of them walking through the streets, Thomas and Nancy glanced around, in curious and in baffled, their hands secretly conjoined as they looked around for their group, but also at people standing around them. It wasn't long until they found themselves moving towards a rather large building where muffled, loud music could be heard from inside.

"This place is manky," Nancy glanced around in disgust, this is not the type of places Nancy fancies of. It's the type of place where you wore revealing clothes and dances like a stripper, just the thought of it makes Nancy flinched in discomfort. The females wore jewelry all over their body such as behind their ears, around their wrists, they wore dresses, skirts and t-shirts, it looks as if they aren't wearing shirts at all.

Just by looking at them, Nancy wraps her jacket more tightly around her, never have feeling such bad feeling. They soon found themselves walking towards the entrance of the building, people too are dancing and making out on that area, when Nancy feels like she just had a bad feeling, now she feels like she wants to die.

"You're here for the party?" A voice said behind them.

Stopping in their tracks, the group of three look over their shoulders to see a blonde woman standing there with her hands on her hip, strutting towards them- well towards 𝘛𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘴.

The woman had her head tilted to the side as she looked between them, gaze lingering on Thomas that had her feeling uneasy, squeezing Nancy's hand for comfort.

Brenda furrows her eyebrows. "Uh, no. We're looking for Marcus, this is his place, isn't it?"

"This is my place." Another voice called.

Having heard the quite deeper and masculine voice, they looked back in the direction they had been walked towards while the woman pushed them forward. Nancy glares at the man infront of her, as he looked between the group of three, he took a gulp of his alcohol, walking over while playing with his rings on his fingers.

"Are you Marcus?" Thomas questions.

"Marcus doesn't live here anymore." The man tells them after a moment.

"Do you know where we can find him?" Brenda asks.

The man nods. "Sure, sure. He's over in Zone B."

"Don't get our hopes up." Nancy deadpanned, her eyes narrowing at the blonde woman.

Thomas gulps, feeling the woman's fingers trailing along his shoulders, Nancy crosses her arms. "Uh, okay. What's Zone B?"

"That's where they burned the bodies." The woman whispers in his ears, getting all touchy with him.

"I'm sorry but, who are you?" Nancy said, her tone sharpening as a pinched expression on her face.

"Am I touching your boyfriend, sweetheart?" The woman cooed, rubbing her palm against Thomas' arms.