Heartfelt Reunions

April 2006

Eric Nam continued adjust to life as a high school student and Kpop idol. He still occasionally stutters with his Korean, but nowhere near as much from his trainee days. Wookie was his biggest tutor, he would recite whatever book he was reading to Wookie and brushed him on calligraphy.

In highschool Eric still struggles to fit in. Many students still avoided him for his foreigner status. He spent most times in the desks alone. Despite that, his increasing reputation as being part of SM's newest group helped him mitigate any potential bullying as he would get occasional compliments from the girls who giggled madly.

His hyungs were still chaotic as ever. Always fighting over food, shower, and sleep. Heechul would always be the one to voice his complaints and Yesung or Eunhyuk would banter back. Kangin would occasionally sneak alcohol and Heechul would always show up during the evenings mad drunk.

"Come on Eric don't be a pansy *hiccup try some soju!" Heechul said with his voice slurred.

"I told you already that I'm in highschool hyung." Eric sighed for the millionth time.

"Excuses! *Hiccup be more adventurous!!" Heechul attempted to force it down Nam's throat, but the door opened to reveal a livid Sooman who saved him from trouble. Ever since then Heechul and Kangin were on curfew barring them from consuming alcohol.

Aside from that minor incident things were relatively peaceful. 2006 was advance quicker than Eric anticipated and the question for graduation began to arise from the public. It was getting harder to dodge the question. The boys were all dreading it, the reality of the situation was hitting when all the boys were called over to the conference hall.

"We're present Sooman-nim, where would you like us to sit?" Leeteuk calmly asked.

"You can sit in that space over there. We're here to discuss regarding your rotational concept."

The boys visibly tensed, but Leeteuk's smile calm them down.

"I realized how utterly foolish such a concept to implement. To prevent any confusion and backlash you boys will remain one whole."

The boys breathed a heavy sigh of relief. Eric himself laughed in relief.

"Thank God!! We were all so worried we might split up. It's great to know that concept is no more." Eric took several deep breaths to calm his previously anxious heart.

"That being said, there will be a new member that will join you I'm sure you're very familiar with him." The boys looked over to see Kyuhyun greeting them.

"Annyeonghaseyo ajusshi I hope I'm not late." Kyuhyun asked with a sly grin.

"Kyuhyun-ah!! It's been so long!" Wookie embraced him.

"I thought you said you were done with the rotational concept!?' Heechul expressed his outrage.

"And leave Kyuhyun by himself? He has shown time again that he is prepared for the role. It's quite bold of you to voice out your opinions when you and Kangin are still out on curfew for what you have done." Sooman said with a menacing aura.

"Fine ajusshi only because it's your decision, that doesn't mean I'm not too thrilled." Heechul huffed.

"What will do with the beds? I don't think we have enough to support another person." Siwon asked.

"That's right it took us all forever for us to get adjusted!" Donghae pointed out.

"It's very simple honestly. You boys will split into two rooms. The details about will be discussed another day. Just thought that could serve as a heads up. Oh, and one more thing I wanted to announce. Your group name will drop 05 part and renamed to simply Super Junior. I will be away on a meeting, so take the time to get yourselves acquainted." Sooman bowed before the boys bowed in response.