~U

July 2006

Once again, the media were thrilled at the news of Super Junior's return. This time they dropped the year label to be simply renamed "Super Junior" and only one member would be added. This immediately got speculation. Some netizens thought it would be another foreigner since Hangeng and Eric were considered so. Others thought it was another trainee they were familiar with before.

The now numbered fourteen boys walked towards the recording set.

"It's nice to see you oppas I look forward to working with you." A young girl named Yoona greeted them. At only sixteen years she displayed a level of innocence the trainees know her for.

Eric knew as her that cute, but dorky trainee who would follow them during breaks. All the boys fell to her innocent charms including Eric. It took a while for him to get used to talking to her now.

"If it ain't the wonder girl. I remember when you were a little kid. Hard to believe ya grown up." Eunhyuk patted her head.

"How are the girls doing?" Sungmin asked.

"Taeyeon unnie is always stealing the snow. Sooyoung and Yuri unnie are always causing a scene and Tiffany is with Jessica." Yoona summarized. That was something about that cute expression that made them squeal.

"You're so cute Yoona-ah, you remind me so much of Eric. You both have the same youthful appearance." Heechul pinched Yoona's cheeks.

"We missed you over there Eric. Sooyoung-ah wouldn't stop talking about you. Did you hear that Jessica's little sister auditioned."

"Jessica has a little sister!?" Eric gasped in English.

"Did you not know that?" Kibum raised an eyebrow.

"I guess I didn't know. Jessica never told me about her family. We should meet her one day." Eric chuckled sheepishly.

"It's time to begin filming boys. Are you all prepared?" Sooman instructed.

"Of course ajusshi, we been waiting for this very moment!" Leeteuk said excitedly.

"I'll be the one to shine on stage." Heechul boasted.

"Please don't take too long with it hyung we to have our parts to do." Kibum yawned.

"So, what do you want me to do Sooman-nim?" Asked Yoona.

"Simple really, you will play the main subject for the boy's affection. All you have to do is look pretty and innocent."

"Sure, I can do that." Yoona said a wink, show casing her natural aegyo.

The boys were now prepared to film. Eric Nam grew his out reaching to his shoulders, similar to the other members. He wore loose baggy jeans that the 2000s were known for, light red t shirt, and a cool black jacket that was open. Heechul as usual showed off his ponytail much to the boys' annoyance. Donghae and Eunhyuk did most of the dancing and Eric Nam, Wookie, and Sungmin handled most of the singing. While the boys were busy dancing, Yoona acted as the love interest and she showed off her natural aegyo.

[All] Cause I can't stop
No I can't stop
[Siwon] Neoreul cheom boge dwe-eosseo
Neol weonhaji anko gyeondilsuga isseulkka
[Eric] Geureoke chyeoda bojima
Neowa-ui game eul ajik shijak anhaesseo
[Heechul] Na-egeseo tarojeomeul bwa
Neo-ui isanghyeong chaja bwajulteni
[Ryeowook] Geu namjaga naega dwege haejulteni
[All] Cause I can't stop thinking about you girl
[Kangin] Neol naekkeoro mandeulgeoya
[All] No I can't stop thinking about a girl
[Leetuek] Nae uri-ane gadugo shipeo

[Eric] ooo oo howowowo

[Heechul] Ppoyateon uyubit pibu
Ginmeori kkeute nama inneun hyanggiwa
[Kyuhyun] Najimakhan mokssoriro
Nal gonggyeokhani nal igilsun eopseo
[Yesung] Neo-ege boyeojun magic
Ppalgan jangmi soge sumgyeodun banjireul julge
[Donghae] Geu ju-ini niga dwege haejulteni
[All] Cause I can't stop thinking about you girl
[Hankyung] Neowa hamkke itkko shipeo
[All] No I can't stop thinking about you girl
[Donghae] Nal yeogi dugo gabeorijima
[All] Cause I can't stop thinking about you girl
[Sungmin] Neol naekkeoro mandeulgeoya
[All] No I can't stop thinking about you girl
[Siwon] Nae uri ane gadugoshipeo
[Eunhyuk] Neo-ui natsseon hyanggi-eseo chu-eogeul tteo-ollyeo
Baraboneun geudae nunbichi nae shimjangeul ullyeo
Ji-uryeo haedo soyongeopshi kkeuttto-eopshi
Neoreul hyanghae dallyeo naega geudaereul gatkkesseo
[Kibum] Neoreul gatkki wihaeseo mweodeungeol da geolgo
Jeonbu ilke dwendahaedo
Imi ge-imeun shijakttwaenneungeol jal aradweo
Ije neo-ui namjaneun baro narangeol
[Eric] Nal weonhago andarage mandeulteni (can't stop)
[All] Cause I can't stop thinking about you girl
[Hankyung] Neowa hamkke itkko shipeo
[All] No I can't stop thinking about you girl
Music end
[Donghae] Nal yeogi dugo gabeorijima
[All] Cause I can't stop thinking about you girl
[Sungmin] Neol naekkeoro mandeulgeoya
[All] No I can't stop thinking about you girl
[Dongahe] Nae uri-ane gadugo shipeo
[All] Cause I can't stop
No I can't stop
Cause I can't stop
Music end

"Fantastic job now that's the energy I wanted to see. I see that you boys are starting to improve, and Kyuhyun-ah present now the group will be more balanced!" Sooman congratulated the boys excited to see them officially debut as full-fledged group.