Kyochon Super Junior x Ailee

March 28, 2013

Things have been rather well for the American maknae. With his debut EP smashing records and his comeback topping the Gaon charts, Nam enjoyed great success. Nam was able to enjoy the fruits of labor in relative piece.

Since there was no other promotions, Nam got to spend time with Wookie and Kyuhyun catching up on Netflix like the drama Jang Ok Jung staring the iconic Kim Taehee. She plays an aspiring fashion designer during the feudal Joseon era who becomes acquainted by the king who later becomes his concubine. Nam always admired Kim Taehee and her acting and now she's dating the famed Rain, the original maknae of the old H.O.T.

Aside hear such delightful news, he got to hang out a little with Ailee. They rekindled their friendship after not seeing each other since the Mamas. They had their first official meal out with American style Hamburgers. Talk was pleasant and he got to sing a little for her. After embracing each other they wished each other's luck.

Now it was end of March and Super Junior was ready for an official commercial shoot. The boys were dressed in handsome suits to show off their visuals. Commercials were something Eric was used in fact he enjoyed doing cute jingles. What really surprised Eric was the fact his best friend and junior Ailee was collaborating with them.

Nam was a blushing mess observing that killer black dress. Granted he was used to seeing her in outfits like these, it was how Eric got over his shyness, but here she looked extraordinarily stunning. Her legs were on complete display showing off her honey mocha skin. Not just legs, but her curves were also pronounced as it looked almost hourglass. What really sold him was her golden hazelnut he has always known her for.

Said girl was extremely happy to see Eric.

"It's wonderful to see you again Eric!" Ailee greeted him with a hug.

Eric was almost caught off guard but he returned the hug.

"I'm happy too Ailee. You really look beautiful right now." Eric smiled fondly.

"Thank you very much. Enough about me you look very handsome today. The suits honestly suits you perfectly. You look so manly." Ailee said softly.

A mini Eric sprang up in excitement hearing such a soft voice.

"Calm down mini me don't embarrass yourself in public." Eric said to his pelvic area.

"Are you okay Eric you look a little uncomfortable?" Ailee asked concerned.

"Don't worry about Romeo as you know Rick's more than delighted." Eunhyuk hanged his arm around Eric.

"Let go of me hyung!" Eric demanded.

"Wat? Can't hear ya!! I don't speak Engeulish." Eunhyuk said in English.

"Let him go man." Donghae said and Eric escaped his hyung's chokehold. He just kept coughing.

"Eric-ah!" Wookie ran towards Eric's defense creating a hilarious scene.

"He really is a natural comedian!" Kangin laughed.

"I dislike you all!" Nam huffed in annoyance as the boys stood by next to the beautiful idol. Of course, Nam stood next to Ailee. They both looked at each other with this silly grin that made Eunhyuk extremely annoyed.

The product they were advertising was Kyochon, a Korean fried chicken chain that's all over Seoul. Eric has visited the restaurant on many occasions whenever the boys were on break. He would always go with Wookie, Kyuhyun, and Yesung. For Eric it's the closest he has to Southern food. With some hot macaroni and mashed potatoes, Nam felt like at home. Only thing he wished was a Waffle House nearby.

The entire group got to strut handsomely as the sole woman strut right past in a sexy manner. Ailee would look at the individual members during the entire duration. The last few seconds was Ailee conversing with the boys.

"That was great sunbaes. It's nice to work with you." Ailee expressed her gratitude.

"It was very lovely working with you. I'm sure Eric-ah loves being in your company." Siwon teases Eric as the crew wrapped up business.