~Maxstep: Younique Unit

October 2012

"Hurry up Rick your ass is gonna be late!" Eunhyuk said from the door.

"Just one minute hyung! I'm trying to put this on!" Eric squeezes this shiny jacket that sparked like silver. He wore grey. stylish khakis and white Nikes for the occasion.

To further capitalize on the whole SMTOWN, Sooman decided to take his best boys from different groups and put them into one large unit. Eric Nam and his hyung Eunhyuk were chosen as the main members. Other members he will collaborate is close friend Henry Lau and Taemin from SHINee, Hyoyeon from Girls Generation, and Kai, Luhan, and Eric Chou from newly debuted EXO.

To be honest it was kind of an odd line up. There were more rappers than main vocalists but Sooman insisted some will sing. Of course dancing with Taemin and Henry, he needed to brush up on his footwork.

During this time he got to meet the other Eric more personally. He told him his struggles as a Chinese trainee, their hectic debut and promoting in China, he especially opened up about his insecurities being compared to his brother.

Being maknae himself, he could understand Hsingche's situation. When you're the youngest, your hyungs could easily overshadow you. It was very much true during his first few years in the group, but he learned to accept himself and be his own personality. It's why he has such a large fanbase and became "Korea's Boyfriend".

"That kid has went through a lot. I wish I could really help you. You'll get through it man, right now you just debuted. Give it time and you'll find your own identity." Eric thought as he finished putting on his uniform.

"Mianhe, I'm finally done Eunhyuk hyung." Eric said with a nervous laugh.

"Remind me to never go out with you again. Let's go." Eunhyuk sighed as the two went to the studio room where the other idols were waiting for them.

"Hyung you're back!!" Taemin said with excitement as he greeted him.

"Hi guys mianhe for the wait it's been a process putting on these clothes on. I think they brought the wrong size." Eric laughed.

"Figures he would do something like that. After all these years and you pull the same shit oppa. I don't even know why those two like you so much " Hyoyeon shrugged.

"Cut me some slack Hyoyeon-ah, touring can be exhausting! I had to travel to Japan this last week!! Spy isn't an easy song to dance to. You have seen how hard it was during rehearsals." Eric messaged stretched his legs to give it a good warm-up.

"You're losing your edge hyung. We need to get back on shape again." Taemin suggested.

"Perhaps but I'm already ahead on you with that. That's why I've been spending time with Eunhyuk at the gym. That's enough about me are all of you ready?" Eric asked them.

"Who put you in charge?" Hyoyeon question with sarcasm.

"We did slowpoke so quit ya whining. As seniors you will do as we say." Eunhyuk smacked her in the head with a rolled up paper.

"Bullshit!!" Hyoyeon said outraged.

"Quit ya whining you kid. I'm the oldest here. Be grateful ajusshi let you in a group with us." Eunhyuk replied, shrugging off when complaints.

"Screw you." Hyoyeon remained quiet after that.

The song was a dubstep track that was completed from an earlier demo when the SM family unveiled EXO to the public. The members wore equally shiny silver fashion as their concept was future metallic. Hyoyeon being the only girl wore black crop top, jacket, and tight leather pants as well boots that can help her dance.

[All] (MAXSTEP, MAXSTEP)
(COME ON, COME ON)
[Luhan] AH-HA
[Eric] Neon nareul jageukhaji
[All] UP AND DOWN!
[Taemin] Hangyereul neomeoseotgo
[Luhan] Wechyeobwa
[Kai] RIGHT!
[All] (MAXSTEP x4)
[Chou] Pagyeokjeogin moseube on sesagi da tteoro ttereo
[Luhan] Janjanhan daegi-e nae pohyomani ullyeo peojyeo
[Taemin] Naega manyag memutgeryeotdamyeon pihal sudo eopseo
[Eunhyuk/All] Pagwedwae mireonaen chwegomani namneunda
[Eric] HANDS UP IN THE AIR!
[Kai] Hwanhohago majihaera
[Hyoyeon] Makji mara nal
[Kai] Chwego gyeongjireul kyeongheomhara
[Eric] THROW IT IN THE AIR!
[Luhan] Keobuhalsurok pagodeureo
[Hyoyeon] Jeoldaejeogin neo
[Kai] ROCK!
[Henry] LET ME TAKE A RIDE
SHIFT IT INTO DRIVE
Geobeul naejima ije kkumi shilyeondwae
[Eric] Eeoje boda hangeoreum deo dagaseon dojeon
Chwekangeun hyanghae MAX
Chwekangeun hyanghae MAX!
[All] (MAXSTEP x4)
[Chou] AH-HA
[Kai] We'?'ve got purpose!
Yeollin sesang-ui kkeutkkaji meomchuji malgo jeonjin tto jeonjin (LET?''S GO! )
[Eunhyuk] Eonjekkaji aegideul-ui jangnandeuri meokhyeo, meokhyedeulgetna?
Geuraeseo betyeobogetna?
[All] (MAXSTEP, MAXSTEP)
[Taemin]Chungkyeokjeogin moseube hal mareul irheo tteoreo tteoreo
[Luhan] Sesange danahan ne ireummani ullyeo peojyeo
[Henry] Naega manyag memutgeryeotdamyeon pihal sudo eopseo
[Eunhyuk/All] Pagwedwae mireonaen chwegomani namneunda
[Chou] HANDS UP IN THE AIR!
[Kai]Hwanhohago majihaera
[Hyoyeon] Makji mara nal
[Kai] Chwego gyeongjireul kyeongheomhara
[Henry] THROW IT IN THE AIR!
[Luhan]Keobuhalsurok pagodeureo
[Hyoyeon] Jeoldaejeogin neo
[Kai] Wechyeobwa Wechyeobwa!
[Henry] HANDS UP IN THE AIR!
[Taemin] Hwanhohago majihaera
[Hyoyeon] Makji mara nal
[Henry] Chwego gyeongjireul kyeongheomhara
[Hyoyeon] THROW IT IN THE AIR!
[Luhan] Keobuhalsurok pagodeureo
[Hyoyeon] Jeoldaejeogin neo
[Kai] Wechyeobwa Wechyeobwa!
[Eunhyuk] THIS IS SPECIALIST H.Y.!
[Hyoyeon] Naega meonjeo yeoreonwasseo gechilgo heomnanhan gireun nae dojeon
Geunyang kajyeobeorimyeon neomu jaemi eopji
Saneul myeot gaejjeumeun neomebwaya alji
Jeongsangeman buneun baram neukkyeobolkka? Norabolkka?
[All] (MAXSTEP x4)
[Eric] YEAH!
[Hyoyeon] HANDS UP IN THE AIR!
[Kai] Hwanhohago majihaera
[Hyoyeon] Makji mara nal
[Kai] Chwego gyeongjireul kyeongheomhara
[Hyoyeon] THROW IT IN THE AIR!
[Luhan] Keobuhalsurok pagodeureo
[Hyoyeon] Jeoldaejeogin neo
[Kai] Wechyeobwa Wechyeobwa!
[Hyoyeon] HANDS UP IN THE AIR! ([Chou] MAXSTEP)
[Kai] Hwanhohago majihaera ([Henry] MAXSTEP)
[Hyoyeon] Makji mara nal ([Taemin] MAXSTEP)
[Henry] Chwego gyeongjireul kyeongheomhara ([Taemin] You know)
[Hyoyeon] THROW IT IN THE AIR! ([Taemin] MAXSTEP)
[Luhan] Keobuhalsurok pagodeureo ([Taemin] MAXSTEP)
[Hyoyeon] Jeoldaejeogin neo ([Chou] MAXSTEP)
[Kai] Wechyeobwa Wechyeobwa! ([Chou] YOU KNOW)
Music end

"Looks like that was quite the dance Eric. I never seen you sweat before." Leeteuk arrived, his hair completely trimmed

"Hyung! Are you really leaving today?"

"Not yet but in a few days I'll be taking off. I wanted to see you again one last time before taking off. You really come a long way. It's great to see you become the man you are today. I'm so proud of you!" Leeteuk gave a brotherly hug.

"I know you're gonna do well hyung. We will be supporting you along the way."

"You're gonna do great man, Donghae and I will hold the fort in the meantime." Eunhyuk assured.

"Good luck there old man fighting!" Jongin said with a thumbs up.

"We'll rooting for you along the way oppa." Hyoyeon flashes a supportive wink before the group hit together in a group photo.