~Sorry Sorry Answer

December 2009

The Dream Concert marked a watershed moment in Eric's life. They got to perform as fourteen in front of thousands. He got to meet the fans and shake hands with them. With their newest addition F(x) debuting, Eric was more than happy.

But their celebration was short lived. Kangin was unfortunately involved in a DUI case that resulted in him getting suspended from promotions. It caused quite a scandal as netizens critized him for his irresponsibleness.

Kibum officially kick started his acting career, not participating with them with promotions. Eric could see the joy his hyung has rehearsing his line.

Of course the drama with TVXQ was still ongoing and he was still helping Changmin get through this ordeal. As time went by the situation was beginning to look hopeless. Despite the plea for the three to resolve it, they weren't backing down.

With things weighting down on the company. Eric focused on his academic works, with listening to uplifting worship to brighten the mood.

"It's been a while since we performed as whole." Donghae said in relief.

"Almost whole, remember that Kibum is focused on acting." Siwon clarified.

"You know what I mean hyung!" Donghae replied.

"A ballad song, this should be mildly entertaining." Yesung mused.

"I love these types of songs. Eomma used to sing me these a kid!" Eric adjusted his tie.

"I've been practicing my parts a few times." Kyuhyun cleared his throat.

"You should've drinked water Kyuhyun-ah here." Wookie handed him a bottle of water.

"That Kangin-ah, he just had to get carried away!" Heechul shook his head.

"Don't worry about him, that's his problem he has to reflect." Leeteuk gave a comforting pat on the shoulder.

Eric noticed how tired Hangeng looked. He was visibly yawned and kept rubbing his eyes.

"Are you okay Hangeng hyung? You don't look so well today." Eric asked in genuine concern.

Eric caused Hangeng to blink in suprise.

"Ah, yes I'm fine. You're worrying too Eric I just haven't slept much last night that's all." Hangeng said, but Eric didn't buy it.

"If you need anything I'm here for you."

Hangeng shrugged it off with a laugh. "You're worrying too much Eric! Let's get this performance over with." Hangeng urged everyone.

The song itself was a slowed down R&B track, similar to an old Usher track. Everyone was dressed in their Sorry Sorry outfits. The vocal line sang most of the song while Eunhyuk and Donghae led the rapping part. Overall, it was sensual you would hear when you're with your lover. Eric being the person he is thought about Ailee in a silky dress. His face was pretty red throughout the performance.

[Eric] Hey~Whoooahh whoah
I will love you tonight~

[KyuHyun] Michidorok neol wonhago

isseo yeah

[Yesung] Dan harurado neo
eobsi an doeneun nan oh~ baby
[Eric] I hold you in my arms